The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sweden vs. Canada | Gold Medal Game | Jan. 05, 2017 | 5:00 PM PT

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

It was the adults.  Kovy told his team to leave the ice.  I think Ovie stayed a bit longer, but left too. 

Oh I didn’t even care about that. Who was it that spit on a Canadian player one year? Never ending douchebaggery with those kids. 

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I'll take a guy who hates to lose that badly any day.

was thinking exactly the same thing.

and I'll also take a guy that can't necessarily 'edit' in the heat of the moment, the fact he's pissed off.  he had reason to be.

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

that's why I said Almost. Sore losers. 

7 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

but cried like a baby. I don't like it. 

7 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

of course. who wants that piece of garbage? the fan didnt earn it. 

L

2 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Oh I didn’t even care about that. Who was it that spit on a Canadian player one year? Never ending douchebaggery with those kids. 

I don't remember that incident.   

Just because you lose a heart breaking hockey game, doesn't mean you can behave like an idiot.  Like Team USA who trashed the locker room in Nagano.  Classless.  Including Nux fans that rioted after SCF too. 

Just now, groovy said:

Team captain Lias Andersson was just interviewed and asked what he was feeling when he threw the medal away. He said he didn`t want a prize for losing.

I don't blame him for being angry. I don't know if I'd want a constant reminder that I lost either.

2 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

I don't remember that incident.   

Just because you lose a heart breaking hockey game, doesn't mean you can behave like an idiot.  Like Team USA who trashed the locker room in Nagano.  Classless.  Including Nux fans that rioted after SCF too. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.271740

Yeah, I’m old. 

1 minute ago, Incursio said:

I don't blame him for being angry. I don't know if I'd want a constant reminder that I lost either.

Don't blame the guy either, it's his choice but I suppose he could have gone about it a little better.. his teammates hadn't even all received their medal. Those guys may have been disappointed to not win gold but some may have been happy to get silver so I think it's more disrespectful to his teammates then to Canada

2 minutes ago, Justdean10 said:

Don't blame the guy either, it's his choice but I suppose he could have gone about it a little better.. his teammates hadn't even all received their medal. Those guys may have been disappointed to not win gold but some may have been happy to get silver so I think it's more disrespectful to his teammates then to Canada

Played the whole tourney injured. Gave it his all.

image.png.93b447b02350862d1a2964460dec1749.png

Archived