The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Toronto Maple Leafs

-Vintage Canuck-

I've never seen a power play try so hard to keep the puck from their best shooter. Time for The old boys club to go. I feel like they want to score and show they can do it with out Boeser. Time to retire boys. 

46 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

outplayimg the other gialie once in awhile would be a good start.

If I was gonna be honest our goalies are being asked to be something they are not ... be a #1 goalie in the NHL 

yes they need to step it up and be better but can they ever be good enough to be a true #1

Just now, luckylager said:

It's become his hallmark.

I can't think of another player that has such manic-depressive swings. He's totally bi-polar. Gotta be.

Pretty much. An extremely frustrating player considering what he has shown he is capable of. 

Either he's a complete bipolar player, or he just couldn't be bothered. One would think that he'd be concerned about how it makes him look. 

2 minutes ago, cory40 said:

I've never seen a power play try so hard to keep the puck from their best shooter. Time for The old boys club to go. I feel like they want to score and show they can do it with out Boeser. Time to retire boys. 

Totally. Fingers crossed. 

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Pretty much. An extremely frustrating player considering what he has shown he is capable of. 

Either he's a complete bipolar player, or he just couldn't be bothered. One would think that he'd be concerned about how it makes him look. 

Exactly 

Bring the goods every damn night. The lack of effort was painfully obvious.

6 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

If I was gonna be honest our goalies are being asked to be something they are not ... be a #1 goalie in the NHL 

yes they need to step it up and be better but can they ever be good enough to be a true #1

It is not looking like it. Given every opportunity and just can't seem to play better than slightly below average.

29 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I hate losing, especially to the Leafs.

In the third too. Damn. And after the magnificent game Boeser played.. Double damn.

When Edler blew his assignment and let Bozo the clown have a couple tries for equalizer... My eye started twitching. Still twitching.

Who was he checking there anyways? Sure as hell wasn't his man. &^@# that guy. Glad he was pulled off the PP in the first after his useless point shot while Brock is beavertailing, wide open in his office. Can't believe we're still stuck with that guy. 

And now Tanev is mangled again, great! Just grrrreat. More Edler.

Why can't he just be reliable? He's at the reliable stage, what gives, why so bloody inconsistent? And why don't you pass to Brock??

I'm not trying to scapegoat, but it's all Edler's fault.

Agree but we would have less to complain about with  Edler if Green would stop using him on the PP

24 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Could be worse. We at least had some excitement after boeser nearly scored.  Does anyone know what Matthews said to Boeser? (after Boeser's so attempt)  I'm pretty sure Matthews may be at least 20% on the spectrum lol.  guy is weird.

It was noted earlier by someone that he said “ F you “ to Boeser and that they were apparently room mates at USA junior camp before I believe 

16 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

whom are we speaking of?

16 minutes ago, cory40 said:

Well they looked good on the PP with Boeser when Horvat was put with them as well, that’s when the PP started to take a positive turn 

22 minutes ago, cory40 said:

Boeser is wide open and Elder puts some pathetic wrist shot that gets blocked or misses the net every freaking time.

Archived