The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Toronto Maple Leafs

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Apricot said:

That picture is saved on my phone, my computer, and my Ipad. I don't need no leeches coming in and saying they were in it, I have proof! :lol::ph34r:

Darn it! I was hoping i was on there. I'll have to buy my wife one because i wear a  Horvat jersey on game days. On a side note at a canucks game a few years back i won a game worn Edler jersey and he autographed it. Maybe i could trade it to you for a Boeser?

6 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

really wish that was a good goal by Brock in OT

Mike Bossy and Brett Hull are the only players I have seen rip wrist shots like that. Reminds me totally of Hull, even the goalie expected to be beat by their shots.

3 minutes ago, KyoNami said:

I thought Jim Hughson used to commentate for us? 

Both the play-by-play and colour commentators for the leafs should have their titles officially changed to chief of propaganda 

haha actually, jim hughson is a huge canucks homer. I was laughing my ass off when he sighed after the leafs tied the game up.

I can't defend Erickkson.  This is starting to feel like the contract is crushing his spirit.  You could argue that he is just mailing it in.  Or maybe he thinks he is already retired?

I've seen this movie before....  Matt Belesky, Brooks Laich, Joffery Lupul and David Clarkson.

Benning's biggest mistake by far.  And I'm a JB fan.

Just now, Stelar said:

Good:

Boeser, Vanek, Gagner, Granlund, Dowd, Gud, Stetcher, Edler,

OK:

Jake, Goldy, Gaunce, Puliot, Sedins, 

bad:

Loui, goalie. 

I thought Goldobin had a bad game tonight. He missed quite a few chances to keep pucks in / make a simple play or pick it up down low. 

Loui did what he was asked to do tonight. If he’s our lead PK guy its not really worth the money, but the results seem to be there. 

Markstrom was rubbish. Its looking like he’s a career backup. 

Just now, Odd. said:

haha actually, jim hughson is a huge canucks homer. I was laughing my ass off when he sighed after the leafs tied the game up.

Guess it was that Simpson person who just kept yammering on, he wouldn't shut up!

2 minutes ago, Sedintwinpowersactivate said:

I can't defend Erickkson.  This is starting to feel like the contract is crushing his spirit.  You could argue that he is just mailing it in.  Or maybe he thinks he is already retired?

I've seen this movie before....  Matt Belesky, Brooks Laich, Joffery Lupul and David Clarkson.

Benning's biggest mistake by far.  And I'm a JB fan.

Mistake that might cost him unfortunately 

4 minutes ago, KyoNami said:

I thought Jim Hughson used to commentate for us? 

Both the play-by-play and colour commentators for the leafs should have their titles officially changed to chief of propaganda 

well jim did say that polak slashed daniel leg when simpson  saying that Daniel dove

28 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Can't believe people trying to hang the loss on Marky dude battled hard and made huge saves when TO turned the heat up with the game close. He was one of the reasons we got a point tonight.

I can't believe it took 4 pages for someone to point this out. He stopped 34/36 shots. He played well.

Really fun game from our boys tonight. Appreciated the effort as everyone had to chip in some more cuz of Tanev’s injury(gws)

Few thoughts: Can’t wait till Juolevi replaces Edler so he can actually give him the puck.

Vanek is a great playmaker. 

Brock Boeser is a superstar. 

Archived