The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Eriksson for Seabrook

rekker

15 hours ago, Alflives said:

So true.  We don't want anything to do with Seabrook, and that terrible contract!  Why the heck would we help out the Hawks anyway?  Let them suffer.  

They are probably saying the same thing about us with 6x6, they got cup's out of Seabrook tho.

4 hours ago, ice orca said:

They are probably saying the same thing about us with 6x6, they got cup's out of Seabrook tho.

And Loui got 70 points, played PK, and PP really well.  I agree.  They are both WAY past their "best before" date. that's for sure.

23 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

As the Master Yoda would say, "If it is bad Hawks contract you are looking to dump, it is one Dale Tallon you need seek." 

Whew, some freaky quote issue.  ^ This is @skolozsy2 quote above.  Just responding here.

Are you referring to Campbell way back when?  At the time Flo was the Arizona of the day. Needed to hit the cap floor.  Believe they have had two owners since?

Even on the last owner, they looked to move any & every contract that had dollars owing. See Ballard, Booth, etc. The current one tried to use analytics as a way to source money ball success as its start. My point is I don't believe Florida will be taking on Seabrook's dollars...  

Yeah, I know that joke isn't quite as applicable as it once was, but aside from Campbell, he also took on the ridiculous $3.5mil he gave Dave Bolland.  

As a Hawks fan, one can always hope

20 hours ago, elvis15 said:

Not the Blackhawks. Even if they want to dump Seabrook,  Biega doesn't bring any value, and even with the offset of Seabrook's contract, he wouldn't warrant Hartman in the deal.

But yeah, I don't see Eriksson for Seabrook working.

I wouldnt take on 6 more years of Seabrook at 6.875 mill a year even if it included Hartman. If it was Debrincat in the deal I'd consider it

Archived