The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are we too hard on our team?

mooby

6 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

Imagine thinking you have won the lottery(a couple of times), and then after all of that, your team is STILL at the bottom of the standings. Bahahaha!!!:lol:

Right?!? At leadt with us.. even after losing the lotto two years in a row, have OJ developing well, EP absolutely setting the world on fire, and we have our very own Disney prince on his way to the all star game.  They can have Mcdavid.. I'm hoping this turns out to be a curse for them ;)  

I don't think so - yes we curse them, we criticize- we yell - we all could do so much better - NOT. But at the end of the day I believe most of us bleed green and blue.

I know lots of watch every game no matter how disheartening it can be. We look for improvements - and heck I even watched Edler pas to Brock last game

I  believe we will get back to some decent hockey as soon as Bo and Sutter get back

4 minutes ago, TheOgRook said:

Right?!? At leadt with us.. even after losing the lotto two years in a row, have OJ developing well, EP absolutely setting the world on fire, and we have our very own Disney prince on his way to the all star game.  They can have Mcdavid.. I'm hoping this turns out to be a curse for them ;)  

If it lasts anywhere near the "Curse of the Bambino" was I will be good with that. B)

8 hours ago, Jester13 said:

Without injuries the Canucks were in a playoff spot. Then Bo went down. (This, and during a rebuild.) 

Why do so many fans on CDC not realize this? I feel like a broken record. 

The season is more than 25ish games long. Like I said unreal expectations. 

8 hours ago, TheOgRook said:

If they got McDavid for Boeser, Virtanen, 2 - 1rst's and OJ I am pretty sure there would be a lot of cheering and an increase in ticket sales.

Reunite Horvat and McDavid, still have Elias, bring back Groot, Lind, Gadovitch and any of the other prospects.

Make a couple of good/big trades.

Over the last few years the team was really bad, this year, IMO, they are not as bad, but still a long ways off.

Archived