To T Bay: Tanev + Gagner

To Van:  Callahan no retention + Foote + 1st

To Chi: Marky, Hutton, 3rd

To Van: Crawford

To Avs: T Bay 1st + Goldy

To Van : T Barrie

Trade Vanek 3rd.                                            

Trade Mdz 3rd

Sign E Kane 6m + Gud 4.5 + Tram 5m if not making progress offer Hamhuis a retirement package 3x3NMC. Cuz duh do both why not... Oh Juolevi..... Can't touch Hammer tho NMC!!!!

Baertschi Bo Boeser

E Kane Sutter Virtanen

Elias Gaudette Loui

Granlund Dowd Callahan

Gaunce 

*Elias and Baertschi switch off. 

Edler Barrie

TramHuis? Biega

Pouliot Gud

Juolevi Stetcher

Crawford 

Demko

Nilsson

Nearly 100 views and not one reply. Not one @%$# E Kane. Or Crawford is washed up.... Barrie can't play in his own zone. Hamhuis hahaha I thought he was retired already. Not one peep from CDC shall I assume you all agree. That there is nothing left to say. Have I created to most fair and balanced trade proposal ever in the history of CDC. Not one flame to be had.....

I see where you're going with these deals, however personally I don't think they quite work, although I'd be more than happy with the Avalanche trade if we can pull it off.  Here's my thoughts on why:

#1 - Callahan has a No Movement Clause.  Why would he go to a bottom dweller when he's on a cup contender, even though he's only playing 12 minutes a night? 

#2 - Deal doesn't make sense for either team.  Crawford is a better goalie than Markstrom.  Canucks are rebuilding, Blackhawks still want to compete.  They won't trade Crawford.

#3 - I would do this deal in a heartbeat as a Canucks fan, but I honestly think Colorado can get more in return.  The TB pick would be very late in the first round.  Goldobin is good.  I just think the package for Barrie, when he returns from injury, could be very good and they have no need to rush a trade until they get an elite offer for him.  He's also young and can still be part of their core going forward if they decide to keep him.  If Sakic takes a deal like this, I'd jump on it.

As for Kane, I'm not sure he'll sign to come home with the Canucks rebuilding.  If he really wanted to play here, he'd be better to take a two year deal elsewhere then come here.  We'd have to offer more than 6 million to get him next year IMO.

1 hour ago, underrated said:

I see where you're going with these deals, however personally I don't think they quite work, although I'd be more than happy with the Avalanche trade if we can pull it off.  Here's my thoughts on why:

#1 - Callahan has a No Movement Clause.  Why would he go to a bottom dweller when he's on a cup contender, even though he's only playing 12 minutes a night? 

#2 - Deal doesn't make sense for either team.  Crawford is a better goalie than Markstrom.  Canucks are rebuilding, Blackhawks still want to compete.  They won't trade Crawford.

#3 - I would do this deal in a heartbeat as a Canucks fan, but I honestly think Colorado can get more in return.  The TB pick would be very late in the first round.  Goldobin is good.  I just think the package for Barrie, when he returns from injury, could be very good and they have no need to rush a trade until they get an elite offer for him.  He's also young and can still be part of their core going forward if they decide to keep him.  If Sakic takes a deal like this, I'd jump on it.

As for Kane, I'm not sure he'll sign to come home with the Canucks rebuilding.  If he really wanted to play here, he'd be better to take a two year deal elsewhere then come here.  We'd have to offer more than 6 million to get him next year IMO.

This posts wraps up pretty much everything I wanted to say. Well done!

If the Barrie deal needed a bit more from the Canucks side I'd be willing to add to it

Archived