The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Van - Bos

54 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Maybe he wants to make trades like JB does, he always adds picks.B)

Are you suggesting it would not be worth it to give up a 2019 draft pick in a package to land a solid prospect, 

that doesn't seem logical to me. The idea of giving up a 2019 draft pick for a defense-man prospect is to speed up our competitiveness timeline, our D core is the weakest right now and i think a trade like this and drafting a defense-man with our first round pick this year is essential to a successful rebuild.   

Jim Benning is a GM, you bet i want to make trades like him B)

1 hour ago, canuckmen84 said:

Are you suggesting it would not be worth it to give up a 2019 draft pick in a package to land a solid prospect, 

that doesn't seem logical to me. The idea of giving up a 2019 draft pick for a defense-man prospect is to speed up our competitiveness timeline, our D core is the weakest right now and i think a trade like this and drafting a defense-man with our first round pick this year is essential to a successful rebuild.   

Jim Benning is a GM, you bet i want to make trades like him B)

I was actually defending you because JB constantly gives up picks when making trades.

22 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

2019 will be a deep draft too.   Don't trade picks!

1 hour ago, canuckmen84 said:

Yes, that is what I am suggesting   :)

13 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

I think LaBate, Chaput or Goldbin.   

One more player is Rodin, but I am not sure he is now a Canucks or not

Rodin is playing in Switerzland for HC Davos, but at the moment he has a broken leg and will miss at least one more month...

Archived