The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Murray speaks out against Boeser

Type R

When Murray first said all that stuff the first thing that popped into mind was "wow, this guy is incredibly insecure..."

In other words. Fragile.

Then his dad dies.

He was lucky enough to join an Elite team as a rookie goaltender and won a cup his first year. That can be quite a head-%$!

What he said about Brock was totally ridiculous, but I hope he can pull himself together and continue playing. The team has given him his own timetable to return so you know the guy is hurting seriously...... and after what we all witnessed with Rypien, that pain becomes all too real

18 minutes ago, darkpoet said:

When Murray first said all that stuff the first thing that popped into mind was "wow, this guy is incredibly insecure..."

In other words. Fragile.

Then his dad dies.

He was lucky enough to join an Elite team as a rookie goaltender and won a cup his first year. That can be quite a head-%$!

What he said about Brock was totally ridiculous, but I hope he can pull himself together and continue playing. The team has given him his own timetable to return so you know the guy is hurting seriously...... and after what we all witnessed with Rypien, that pain becomes all too real

Ya.  I mean I laughed off what he said.  But condolences to him.  I'm sure his dad was far too young.  Matt isn't much younger than me when it happened to me  too. All the best.

Archived