The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Experiences With Time Travel (Meeting Hitler and Other Tales), the Art of Making Roosters out of Papier-mâché, and Pleading 'Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity' in an American Courtroom (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Master 112

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Okay BW is going to try and build himself up again, lets not let it happen guys. Anyways I hope nightfall is on Feb2 cause I will be inactive tomorrow evening.

The things you're accusing me of make zero sense. It really looks like you're finding every reason to call me scum because lynching me is the only way you can likely save yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

The things you're accusing me of make zero sense. It really looks like you're finding every reason to call me scum because lynching me is the only way you can likely save yourself. 

Lol I thought you were BJ posting this I was like wtf? 

LOL Snake Doctor came back.

Anyway I'll keep my last words shortish.

Don't be dumb. Don't blindly follow others. And honestly the way this game is going, unless you guys do the exact opposite of what you're thinking of doing, we're screwed.

Game wise, I still stand by J23 being innocent. Just look at his behaviour.

I'm not going to get into scum reads you guys can do that yourselves.

And um this could be the last round to the 4 remaining TP. So uh. Good luck. No pressure.

6 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

@J-23 I'm curious, what makes you think you look less scummy after last nightfall's events?

The way I see it, you had a high chance of being mafia to begin with. With Zfetch (one of my top 2 suspects) being TP, you're even more likely to be mafia.

Okay.

Archived