The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Experiences With Time Travel (Meeting Hitler and Other Tales), the Art of Making Roosters out of Papier-mâché, and Pleading 'Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity' in an American Courtroom (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Master 112

21 hours ago, J-23 said:

I can't do last minute voting, so my vote is going to be.

Vote BJ.

21 hours ago, J-23 said:

I'm going to stick with my BJ/Z combo.

20 hours ago, J-23 said:

Vote BW.

Z and BW probably in the PM's together right now discussing a plan.

20 hours ago, J-23 said:

WE ONLY HAVE 2 MINUTES, PROBABLY NO TIME FOR VOTE COUNT SO LETS DECIDE AS A GROUP.

After time expired:

20 hours ago, J-23 said:

&^@#.

Those are J's posts of interest close to nightfall for anyone who's curious. He seems so confident that Zfetch was scum but he didn't even vote him when we weren't sure if we had a tie or not. 

20 hours ago, Aladeen said:

I’m speechless I was sure fetch was scum. I think you’re right about BW man I’m sorry. 

Do you still think I'm scum then? You haven't really pressured me at all this round since then.

Same goes for BJ. It's weird I'm one of your top suspects when you haven't really been questioning me or analyzing my play recently. 

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

After time expired:

Those are J's posts of interest close to nightfall for anyone who's curious. He seems so confident that Zfetch was scum but he didn't even vote him when we weren't sure if we had a tie or not. 

Do you still think I'm scum then? You haven't really pressured me at all this round since then.

Same goes for BJ. It's weird I'm one of your top suspects when you haven't really been questioning me or analyzing my play recently. 

I have been focused on the round mechanics so far and then when I went back to look at the eod posts earlier today I stumbled on that post of J23s and that is what I found was the scummiest post at that time. 

Not to mention you have been leading the vote count since the start of this round... the onus is on those voting for you to convice me of your guilt vs me trying to point it out to those who already think your scum. 

And let’s be clear there is a great chance you’re scum but these others just have blinders on wanting to lynch and not taking into consideration the game mechanics.

1 hour ago, J-23 said:

Personally think you are closest to TP, then DM/Aladeen.

1 hour ago, J-23 said:

I've changed my mind on BJ, after reading the game again.

SIRENS

This is an instance of J23 backtracking because he said something that doesn't align with his progression. Just last night he was placing Bj on the scum team and now suddenly he's calling BJ the towniest player in the game. Then after he realizes this looks like a slip he makes a statement that is obviously redundant now, but he makes it because he's worried people will question the flip flop on BJ.

1 hour ago, J-23 said:

I made this comment^ and Aladeen responds with:

Yah that’s when I thought z was mafia. If z flipped maf there I would have given you an almost automatic town read but going back to it with the information I had after nightfall = scummy af

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

This is true. I kinda forgot you already wrote about that.

What do you think of that potential slip from J23? Might be more clear if you look at the actual posts together: 

I personally feel that that’s not that incriminating on its own... I have changed my thoughts on people minute to minute in this game. Along with everything else that makes vaj look scummy I will say it’s not good. 

I thought BJ was maf defending j23 like did in the first round but now I think DM is much more likely and Bj has looked like Town this round for sure.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

I personally feel that that’s not that incriminating on its own... I have changed my thoughts on people minute to minute in this game. Along with everything else that makes vaj look scummy I will say it’s not good. 

I thought BJ was maf defending j23 like did in the first round but now I think DM is much more likely and Bj has looked like Town this round for sure.

It's not the changing his mind that's bad imo. It's the fact that he immediately felt the need to redundantly declare the he had changed his mind on BJ after he had just called him the townies player. It comes across like a wolf that is concerned about how they look. 

It was just like last game where he said "one of otherwise, baer, and bassi could be mafia", and then followed it up a few minutes later with: "all of them could be mafia". I think in both cases he is trying to fix a slip. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

It's not the changing his mind that's bad imo. It's the fact that he immediately felt the need to redundantly declare the he had changed his mind on BJ after he had just called him the townies player. It comes across like a wolf that is concerned about how they look. 

It was just like last game where he said "one of otherwise, baer, and bassi could be mafia", and then followed it up a few minutes later with: "all of them could be mafia". I think in both cases he is trying to fix a slip. 

Oh oh I see what you’re saying now... yup that seems like a slip up to me in that context then.

how long was between posts? Enough time to reread the game?

11 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Oh oh I see what you’re saying now... yup that seems like a slip up to me in that context then.

how long was between posts? Enough time to reread the game?

I reread the post while I was repping everyone, I went pretty fast, and blew past the longer posts as I've read most of the longer ones originally.

Archived