The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Experiences With Time Travel (Meeting Hitler and Other Tales), the Art of Making Roosters out of Papier-mâché, and Pleading 'Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity' in an American Courtroom (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Master 112

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

The worst part is at 10:03, some dingus, probably TL,  will literally utter the words "w o w Zfetch more like Zsketch. He didn't even try to reason. Wow. We can't listen to a TP when they don't defend themselves. Lole. Well at least there's next time hehehe."

I've totally done this before but you saying this now just suggests you're trying to Appeal to Emotion( @Beluga Whale) to make us stop voting you

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I'm gonna take a break until close to nightfall. I'm still undecided between Zfetch and J23.

Terribly sketchy move right here.

If you were TP you shouldn't be leaving mafia just so you can hit the sack. That's just a poor excuse for inactivity and bandwagoning. 

Grow a pair of nipples and come back. 

Just now, Zfetch said:

K when I get buried a G,

Know that BJ and J23 are absolutely not mafia. 

The remainder of you guys will have to find the 2 scum hiding in the 6 and those 2 listed above are not it.

How do you know unless you are mafia man? The kind of certainty you are projecting is what is so scummy! Break it down for those of us who were too busy having sex during grade 8 critical thinking class man.

Archived