The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Experiences With Time Travel (Meeting Hitler and Other Tales), the Art of Making Roosters out of Papier-mâché, and Pleading 'Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity' in an American Courtroom (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Master 112

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Last post of night for me, but Aladeen, if you look back I was quoting old posts while I re read. If you all want to No lynch go ahead, might help us, but I doubt it, keeping my vote on BW.

Before you go tell me why you think we want a No Lynch and then explain why you don't want it.

Just now, J-23 said:

Last post of night for me, but Aladeen, if you look back I was quoting old posts while I re read. If you all want to No lynch go ahead, might help us, but I doubt it, keeping my vote on BW.

Ok I will look back but I don’t think I will find anything to convince me that it’s a better idea to lynch at this point.

16 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

For those who are voting no lynch..

Can you  explain why you  want a NL?

I see alot of players giving names and suspects. But chose not to vote..

I would prefer that NLs remain in epic maf. Not in forum games as they take longer to play. 

Aladeen has several posts outlining why the No Lynch is beneficial. Go respond to those. 

tl;dr there will be one less villager in the subsequent round and thus our chances of lynching a wolf increase. It's simple math dude. And we don't have anyone who is obviously town imo so the mafia are forced to narrow the PoE for us.

Ok I will break down the no lynch once again and why it is the best thing for the town:

there are

2 Scum 

4 TP

So 6 players

on just numbers alone if we disregard how we feel about each other we have a 1/3 chance of lynching a mafia this round. 

If we do hit a mafia then next round we have to do it again at a 1/4 chance of hitting the final mafia.

that gives us a 1/12 chance for a town victory.

since we won’t lose if we don’t lynch anyone this round next round we will have a 2/5 chance to lynch a mafia member.

We will still have to lynch scum the round after but that will be 1/3 chance to hit mafia.

so from a mathematical stance we would have a 1/7.5 chance of a town victory if we don’t lynch tonight.

We have to lynch right twice in a row, we just don’t have to lynch this round.

Archived