The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Experiences With Time Travel (Meeting Hitler and Other Tales), the Art of Making Roosters out of Papier-mâché, and Pleading 'Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity' in an American Courtroom (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Rate this topic

Master 112

10 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

@DarthMelvin and @J-23

You guys allowed this. We would've still had a chance next round.

okay-ds.jpg

I think this is in bad taste... shows that you are kind of an idiot,

But beyond that... it would have been either J or myself to be lynch by you and BJ most likely so either way we would have lost. lol I didn't see much a do about  Al or TL. who played a great game and had us pretty much against each other the whole time. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Yah guys I have to bow out for awhile too I will be crazy swamped until about the middle of april then I will come back and host a game where I actually put effort into it like days of old. Love You Maf Fam! I will still try to abuse the upvote system whenever I am on here though and see your posts :)

• Like 2
11 hours ago, JohnLocke said:

Alright I'm back. What's new? 

Beluga about same amount of fat, 112 got sexier, TL is busy, DM has become a better mafia player(imo. dont h8), Qwags same old, Dral MVP, Aladeen brings the spice, mau5trap brings the mice.

How's school going?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
On 06/02/2018 at 10:06 PM, Zfetch said:

Beluga about same amount of fat, 112 got sexier, TL is busy, DM has become a better mafia player(imo. dont h8), Qwags same old, Dral MVP, Aladeen brings the spice, mau5trap brings the mice.

How's school going?

School is busy :(

But fun! 

• Like 2