The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Experiences With Time Travel (Meeting Hitler and Other Tales), the Art of Making Roosters out of Papier-mâché, and Pleading 'Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity' in an American Courtroom (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Master 112

50 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I saw this wall and I initially thought it was too early for an analysis like this, but this is solid and I agree would most of your conclusions.

However, I think the reasoning for suggesting Zfetch/J23 aren't w/w is too weak to consider. 

Yah you're right, though I still think a J23 flip gives us the most to go on at this point though. We really need slankers to stop slanking especially since I will be MIA for this evening. 

Also going on last game's meta this is exactly how J23 played that game as well. Since I could see him posting in Mafia chat and then showing up in the thread at the bottom. He would post something then seek advice from his scummates in how to respond to people commenting on his original post. To me that fits here.  

4 hours ago, Aladeen said:

So in my mind it's one of: BJ is mafia and knows J23 is innocent; BJ is town and really just doesn't see how he is being scummy when he is; or the 25% possibility they are both town. 

This makes sense in most cases but in this case saving a teammate means saving half your team. And even if he doesn't succeed he can just argue that he wouldn't boldly defend a teammate as mafia... WIFOM

55 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Discussion question: would you consider a No Lynch this round? Why or why not?

I'd say no

You could argue that it will give us a 2/7 chance of hitting mafia next round as opposed to 2/8 right now, the but one person who dies via mafia kill will probably have been an unlikely lynch candidate to begin with so it doesn't really help us.

Also this is a pretty long first round, so it might get kind of stale if it goes on longer.

Archived