The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kinder Morgan Pipeline Talk

kingofsurrey

2 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Norway has 1 trillion in the bank for its OIl legacy fund..

Alberta has  some roads already pot holed and wearing out.........  Well done Alberta . Its a crime how Alberta has been so mismanaged. 

Stop blaming BC for all you economic problems now occurring in Alberta.....  Take responsibility for your messed up one industry Petro economy.  

If we lived in a country that wasn't controlled south of the border we would have trillions. We need independence.

9 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Alberta is a beautiful province, or at least it used to be.  The oil greedy beggars ruined the natural beauty.  Now there are oil donkeys in every pasture.  It’s a friggin’ joke. The oil industry owns that province, and now they are busting out.  It’s too sad.  House prices are in the toilet.  

Not nearly the joke southern alberta has become thanks to billions wasted on the windmill environmental disaster. Lots of happy Germans, dead birds and ruined landscapes.  Gone Forever.

3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

You should take a trip to northern BC.

Peace river country is Alberta.  It’s even on Alberta time.  I will not argue with you Strome.  We agree on too much:)

The oil business (IMHO) has ruined the natural beauty of Alberta prairie land.  

5 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Yup, my niece made the mistake of buying a home in Calgary.......    She really should have bought in Vancouver........  

BC is such a better investment for real estate. 

Alberta has always been a bust and boom real estate market.  Vancouver is so popular world wide that it will always go up.  Who has ever heard of anyone retiring to ?Alberta?  :lol:

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

Lawyer married to a big shot Lawyer..... they can live where they want.

Not sure why they moved to Calgary....  maybe they were drunk.....

Defense lawyers? One would think they would move to Surrey with all the criminals to defend.

They likely decided in Alberta knowing their clients could afford to pay them rather than being a public attorney and making peanuts from the government because most in BC can't afford their own representation.

Just my guess.

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

We agree on that post also.

I love the open prairie of Alberta.  I think it’s beautiful.  Wife is from down by Nanton.  Vulcan actually.  Big farm country.  Helped her dad a lot on the farm in the 80’s and 90’s.  My mom is from Lethbridge.  I fell in love with South Western Alberta during those years.  Listened to a lot of 960 sports radio while down on the farm.  I just hated seeing the oil donkeys going up in the fields:(

Just now, Alflives said:

I love the open prairie of Alberta.  I think it’s beautiful.  Wife is from down by Nanton.  Vulcan actually.  Big farm country.  Helped her dad a lot on the farm in the 80’s and 90’s.  My mom is from Lethbridge.  I fell in love with South Western Alberta during those years.  Listened to a lot of 960 sports radio while down on the farm.  I just hated seeing the oil donkeys going up in the fields:(

So are you calling me a donkey?

I thought I apologized for calling you an alien?

Archived