The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT:CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS VS VANCOUVER CANUCKS

Bo fan

7 P.M. SNP

PREVIEW

canucks

GAME DAY | Canucks vs Blackhawks

Boeser, Vanek and Gagner combined for 12 points last time Chicago was in town. On CFKF Telethon night, Vancouver looks for another good showing. GAME NOTES

CFKFTelethon night, the #CanucksNHL_2017_2018_Canucks.png will look for another good showing in this @Rogers preview.

0:21
PREVIEW | Canucks vs. Blackhawks 02.01.18

Kudos for posting a GDT bro... + Hydrations for you! 

I could care less if it's "better" or not... we just need a place for discussion on the game. Especially considering it's 8 hours before puck drop.

There's no team on the planet I hate more than the Chicago Blackhawks organization. WIN AT ALL COSTS! HUMILIATE THEM! 

This is an absolute must win game. Chicago is DEAD LAST in the Central and we need to make sure they stay where they belong. In the dumpster! 

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Also should note - Nic Dowd, Alex Biega and Ben Hutton will be scratched, meaning Derrick Pouliot is also in tonight.

I was at last game (it was the first time watching bulldog played live for me), and I notice him every time he is on the ice. Even though he has no hands to finish a play, but he always tries to do as much as he can to generate chances and generate energy. Love the guy even more after watching him play live. I hope we bring him back again next season.

Archived