The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Alberta to Stop BC Wine Imports

DonLever

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Why would Albertans do that? Albertans are the highest earners in Canada by a fair bit and well above B.C.

I agree. Albertans do get great wages.

My point is that dudes in trailers camping by the lake are often not big spenders....  eg. no restaurants..  not hitting the malls etc..

I do recognize that Albertans do make high wages... one of the benefits of living in a Petro Economy 

6 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Yah, 2 blocks from the beach ...   Surrey is such an amazingly beautiful city. 

How close is the beach to your Calgary address...... LOL . 

The Absolute worst city in Canada. Drugs, crime, low pay just a dump. Btw my house in Alberta and B.C are both on the beach. So ya you were laughing out loud??

2 minutes ago, Lancaster said:

Blue firing on Blue.... or in this case... Orange firing on Orange.  

Somewhat of an NDP civil war.  The left eco-friendly yuppies going up against the pro-union blue-collar workers.  

More like    Environmentalists ( BC ers ) battling     Climate Change DENY ers       ( Albertans ) 

The Absolute worst city in Canada. Drugs, crime, low pay just a dump. Btw my house in Alberta and B.C are both on the beach. So ya you were laughing out loud??

Too funny. You ever been to Whiterock   / Crescent Beach......  ? 

Ever wonder why Canuck management lives in the neighbourhood ?

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

See, that only hurts Alberturds.

You guys grow garbage weed. When legalization actually kicks in BC won't have enough legal bud to supply its demand. So no matter what, you guys are fresh outta good bud and will just have to smoke your cow patty garbage hickweed.

NO SELLING WEED TO ALBERTA. Welcome back to 1980's quality dope, Calgary. Only now it's loaded with glyphosphates and all kinds of nasty $&!# we would never feed our buds.

Have fun with that "No BC Bud" thing, Alberta. We'll take care of our wine and craft beer too, thank you very much.

Now that’s a bumper sticker I would buy. 

Alberturds 

what do you think red lettering on a white back ground maybe in the shape of a license plate with a lame saying around it something stupid “ big sky country”( no scenery)   or “ wild rose” (a weed) .

...lol.

6 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

:lol:  Except all the B.Cers that want to actually make money.

Stromer, I own a home, have two kids, two vehicles, two kayaks and an endless amount of really, really kind organic weed. The Wailers, Ziggy and Pharcyde have all been very impressed with mine. How bout yours?

Oh, and I make good coin. Very comfortable in here Victoria. Thanks 

4 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

I agree. Albertans do get great wages.

My point is that dudes in trailers camping by the lake are often not big spenders....  eg. no restaurants..  not hitting the malls etc..

I do recognize that Albertans do make high wages... one of the benefits of living in a Petro Economy 

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

Too funny. You ever been to Whiterock   / Crescent Beach......  ? 

Ever wonder why Canuck management lives in the neighbourhood ?

I'm just having funny in this peeing match. Trying to fire it up some more. At the end of the day we are all Canadian and trade wars between provinces is no good for anyone. Trade between provinces is difficult enough as it is.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Stromer, I own a home, have two kids, two vehicles, two kayaks and an endless amount of really, really kind organic weed. The Wailers, Ziggy and Pharcyde have all been very impressed with mine. How bout yours?

Oh, and I make good coin. Very comfortable in here Victoria. Thanks 

I'm just having funny in this peeing match. Trying to fire it up some more. At the end of the day we are all Canadian and trade wars between provinces is no good for anyone. Trade between provinces is difficult enough as it is.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

100 % agree.  

Our canadian economy is struggling enough for the average canadian worker....  we really can not afford any kind of a inter provincial spat / trade war.

Eye for an eye... leave both parties blind.....

Just now, combover said:

Are you serious, hey honey I booked us an awesome vacation in Alberta for  10 days. 

Sounds more like a prison sentence than a vacation. 

Oh snap

Combover 

Just read that to my wife and she (and I) can't stop laughing.

Lol

1 minute ago, kingofsurrey said:

100 % agree.  

Our canadian economy is struggling enough for the average canadian worker....  we really can not afford any kind of a inter provincial spat / trade war.

Each side is doing this to look strong to their supporters. The only chance the Alberta Ndp had at even considering re-election was getting this pipeline done. I imagine Notley is freaking out.

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

100 % agree.  

Hey now. The NDP will do just fine without sight. They have vision!

(I voted NDP)

21 hours ago, combover said:

Are you serious, hey honey I booked us an awesome vacation in Alberta for  10 days. 

Sounds more like a prison sentence than a vacation. 

Nothing wrong with lake Louise, Jasper, Banff etc.

Spending money in Alberta benefits Canada, Mexico on the other hand......

Each side is doing this to look strong to their supporters. The only chance the Alberta Ndp had at even considering re-election was getting this pipeline done. I imagine Notley is freaking out.

100 %

I wonder if  JT approved it as  a way to strengthen  Notley's position...  an attempt to hurt the liberals real opponents.. the Conservatives....

Is that what JT had in mind....    If so... it would be very devious of him  no ?

$&!#ting her bed actually 

BC wine... Ohhh. Alberta's our only market

Archived