The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019

Tigs

8 hours ago, Tigs said:

Please welcome @Drouin as GM of the Dallas Stars.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints and a busy schedule @Intoewsables has decided to step down as GM of the Los Angeles Kings. As a result we have hired a replacement GM. Please welcome @kj29 as GM of the Los Angeles Kings.

@Caboose has been placed on our wait list.

@*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS* has been placed on our wait list.

This takes care of all 31 GM positions. We thank everyone for their patience as we have taken our time through the whole process. The next steps for our league will be setting up an official draft date and releasing the official website. As always if anyone has any questions feel free to let me know. 

So freaking excited!!!!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Eminently excited about the opportunity to be the LA Kings GM and work alongside numerous familiar faces — it’s always a pleasure to participate in a CDC fantasy league.

Can’t wait to strap my big boy Skechers on and get down to business! B)

• Upvote 3

On 4/20/2018 at 7:40 AM, Tigs said:

Please welcome @Drouin as GM of the Dallas Stars.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints and a busy schedule @Intoewsables has decided to step down as GM of the Los Angeles Kings. As a result we have hired a replacement GM. Please welcome @kj29 as GM of the Los Angeles Kings.

@Caboose has been placed on our wait list.

@*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS* has been placed on our wait list.

This takes care of all 31 GM positions. We thank everyone for their patience as we have taken our time through the whole process. The next steps for our league will be setting up an official draft date and releasing the official website. As always if anyone has any questions feel free to let me know. 

Just wanted to say thank you to Tigs and everyone involved with the league for originally offering me the position. This league looks super promising and I really was looking forward to running LA, but I just couldn't make it work with my schedule. I'd rather someone else build the team properly than for me to have to half-ass it because I'm not around. Good luck everyone!

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tigs said:

I will be using http://www.draftpicklottery.com/ to determine the order of where each GM will be selecting. As I have done in my other pools previously, I will run the lottery simulator 5 times - the 5th time it is run will determine the official order of who chooses where. You all have my word that this will be done honestly and without any tampering. 

Any idea when that will be done? I wouldn't mind doing some mock drafts, it's a great way to kill time at work!  :lol:

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Any idea when that will be done? I wouldn't mind doing some mock drafts, it's a great way to kill time at work!  :lol:

I’ll post it later today just for you. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1