The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Humboldt Broncos Involved in Bus Crash

Rate this topic

One of my good friends cousins was one of the victims that didn't survive the accident. What an absolutely devastating series of events. Thoughts and prayers are with the families at this time. 

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎07 at 12:08 PM, debluvscanucks said:

Have no confirmation, but have heard the semi driver blew through a red or stop sign?  T bone.  Hoping it's not the truth, because that makes it so senseless and no accident.   Can't imagine how these families are dealing with this.  My heart aches for them.

not the best pic , but off to the right,   south east corner of the intersec. there is trees  this pic is way older than google maps and the tree's are much bigger  on google, so there is a sight distance problem for both drivers NOT being aware of one another,  but given the 2 stop signs 1 facing east ,the other west, there isn't a sight distance problem only a negligent dumba$$ TRUCK DRIVER ,  who will burn in hell for this. I wouldn't at all surprised to hear this so called driver is from surrey , where some of the absolute worst 'truck drivers' on the planet emanate from , I can attest to the calibre of some of these drivers simply because we couldn't understand each others language! 

mi-sk-highway-crash-300.jpg

Edited by chon derry

14 minutes ago, chon derry said:

not the best pic , but off to the right,   south east corner of the intersec. there is trees  this pic is way older than google maps and the tree's are much bigger  on google, so there is a sight distance problem for both drivers NOT being aware of one another,  but given the 2 stop signs 1 facing east ,the other west, there isn't a sight distance problem only a negligent dumba$$ TRUCK DRIVER ,  who will burn in hell for this. I wouldn't at all surprised to hear this so called driver is from surrey , where some of the absolute worst 'truck drivers' on the planet emanate from , I can attest to the calibre of some of these drivers simply because we couldn't understand each others language! 

Simmer down bud, this isn’t the time to point fingers. 

• Thanks 4
  • Wat 1

38 minutes ago, chon derry said:

I’m thinking the truck driver, if the accident was his fault, will die over and over in this life trying to accept what his negligence caused.  I think for this man it’s going to be hell on earth.  Maybe we should pray for him too?  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Not sure if I should post this, Apologies if offensive

The wreckage of a fatal crash outside of Tisdale, Sask., is seen Saturday, April, 7, 2018. A bus carrying the Humboldt Broncos hockey team crashed into a truck en route to Nipawin for a game Friday night killing 14 and sending over a dozen more to the hospital. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Jonathan Hayward ORG XMIT: JOHV130

hko_sask_bus_crash_201804071-e1523132967

Edited by Mackcanuck
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I’m thinking the truck driver, if the accident was his fault, will die over and over in this life trying to accept what his negligence caused.  I think for this man it’s going to be hell on earth.  Maybe we should pray for him too?  

I don't believe in prayer, but whether it was his fault or not, this is going to torture him for the rest of his life.

• Upvote 2