The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The road to RGMGmania

Sane33

image.png.cbe85e3daeb1c3e1de2e4b6aeaa0b615.pngImage result for wwe

Welcome to the first Road to RGMGmania!

It is a pleasure to finally begin an experiment of mine I've always wanted to try. If there is enough interest, I will be hosting this season, but will warn you that there may be some bumps in the road to fix. 

Here at WWE, we provide a set amount of wrestlers to choose from at the beginning of the season. The person will pick their wrestler in a randomized draft order. The wrestlers pre-rank will be posted prior to the draft so you can judge your pick. Then I will be simulating "shows" each set to see the results of the wrestlers. There will be 3-4 (based on how many users) belts that will be carried by a wrestler at all times. To keep things competitive, only at MAIN EVENTS will belts be up for grabs. It will take about 6-9 shows (again depending on the users) to reach the main event. Each show will have randomized match ups. 

In order to deserve a title belt match, your results in the shows matter. Before the main event and after all the shows, the top 3-4 ranked wrestlers will get their shot at the respective ranked belts! Then after the main event is complete and the belts are kept or won, the rankings to get the title match resets for the next series of shows. 

How can you make your wrestler better? Well automatically after every fight your"wrestling attributes" will change. Also after a wrestler has WON a title they will receive an extra "wrestling attributes". I plan to also add "special events" in shows that will pop up every so often, and again if that is won by your wrestler, you will gain another "wrestling attribute". 

I plan on adding more attribute adders or things to make it more fun but it will depend how many users and what not. Right now the person controlling the wrestler will have a few options and does not require much work on their end, which may be a good thing.

The sims will be posted on this thread as well. 

To start the season, The main RGMG belt will be given to the winner of the ENTRY ROYAL RUMBLE as well

Feel free to DM me if youd like to enter your spot into the Road to RGMGmania.

Y̶̸͕̱͔̤͈̯'͇͇̪̣͕̳̺͟͞a̢͍̲̩͇̣̹̼͘l̵̞͈l͇̤͍̦͕̫͚ ҉̢̫͔̭̠̳́n̶͚i̴̠̼̞̬͠g̡̨̱̦̝̣̻͟g̵̭͈̭̘͉̻͎͝͝a̡̝̹͎͖͚̮̰̼͚͢s̴̛̯̤͢ ͖̙r͙͖͇̜e̵̼̰̝̫̬̝͔a͠͏̳͙̳͓̝̲̳͕l͏̪͝l̯͓̹͖y͏̷͙̙̮̗̰͕̩ ̸͇̙͉̜͓̜̬̟̻͘t̡̹̦̕r҉̬͎͔̳̝͙͝y҉̡̭̘͎̜͎̰n͏҉̦͙͢a̕҉̙͖͙̪ ̜͎̲̼̞́f̼̭l̴̞̖e̛͏͏̩̩x̣͍̻̗͉̩́͜͢ ̛͙̫̘͍̥̟̮h̟̮͡u͇̞͔̘͎̣̲h̵̢̭̺̭̪

Archived