The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018 CDC Puck Draft

thejazz97

4 minutes ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

Currently in Scotland! Just north of the old Cap'n.  Sygvard's in Ontario, but work's crazy for him - hopefully he gets off work about the same time as I head to the pub tonight!  ::D

Who are you calling old, you cheeky scamp? :angry:

(GM D-Money takes the stage, with a tall-boy in hand)

"The (*hic*) Colbumbus Blue Schackets would like to thank... ...where are we now?...Oh yeah! (*hic*) Dallas! ...Yeah, you guys in the big hats rock. Go North Stars!!!

Anyways, with duh 35ths pick, we take the top scorer of the QMJHL playoffs, and the top goalscorer at the Juniors, Drake Batherson!"

DSvqvqzU8AAYRA5.jpg

@Bombastik der Teutone

2 minutes ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

ICE TO MEET YOU.

Buffalo selects...JACK MCBAIN!

6sa3cbt23hox.gif

Fun fact: For years in EASHL, my player's name is Ranier Wolfcastle, and I use "McBain" for the play-by-play.

49 minutes ago, oldnews said:

I like that pick in this scoring format - he was on my shortlist as well.

Yup. He hits like a truck and also fights. He models his game after Hedman (my favourite player in the league) but I think he'll become a Seabrook type with a bit more snarl to his game. He'll be a minute muncher though, for sure.

3 hours ago, Monty said:

Chicago Blackhawks select, from a High School in the States that hasn’t had a school shooting...

4A153888-F627-4BA9-9A91-74BF0F946DD6.jpeg

Jay O’Brien

@apollo

Am I tagged because I'm up to draft or is it a Shane O'Brien was a Goat reference? :lol::goat:

What round are we in? Wheres the player list!!! I'm making sales calls and on the road for the next 4 hours but I'll figure out a way to draft a player on my phone if I'm up!

Archived