The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

9 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

But i wonder why Buffalo does not uses their Goalies? :huh:

Good catch, Bomba.

This is a good point. It's one thing to tank because you have a bad team. It's quite another to have 3 goalies on the roster, and just leave in the AHL guy (Lack) to avoid getting goaltender points altogether.

I know there's no hard-and-fast integrity rule about trying to dress as full of a roster as possible...but that's a friggin' joke.

• Upvote 1

THE BUFFASLUG RISES!

With that scrub Vasilevskiy breaking his foot, Domingue has will now fulfill his destiny as Tampa's full time starter for at least a couple months. Yes, those league leading lightning. The world is his Oyster. How sweet it is to see my child all grown up and dressed like a real goalie instead of a giant slug. 

.... He is of course now for sale. Dry your eyes my sweet child, you are on to bigger and better things. Maybe your new team won't make you wear the mascot costume and dance. Shoot me and offer and we can chat. Even once Vasi comes back, he is a 26 year old backup on a great team. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

LATEST NEWS

NOV 16, 2:39 PM EST

Demers will miss the rest of the campaign due to a knee injury, 98.7 FM Arizona Sports reports.

ANALYSIS

Demers suffered the injury during Thursday's 2-1 win over the Predators when he got tangled up with Nashville's Kyle Turris in front of the Coyotes net and fell awkwardly. The veteran blueliner immediately grabbed his knee after hitting the ice, and he ultimately had to be helped into the locker room. This is obviously a huge blow to Arizona's stellar defense, which is currently only allowing 2.00 goals per game, second in the NHL, but it shouldn't impact many fantasy lineups, as Demers doesn't have enough offensive upside to be considered a desirable option in most formats. The 2008 seventh-round pick will undoubtedly be placed on injured reserve for the remainder of the season.

:picard:

Additional Florida update. 

One or maybe two of

Zykov

Greenway

JFK

Acciari

Aston-Reece

Available for a similar D. That is young, waiver eligible and playing some minutes. I have more F than spots open, but not enough D. 

Cheers, 

Nice Comback Week for the Habs.

After  a Brutal Week 5  with 98 Points , the Habs are ranking 7th Overall in Week 6 with 212 Points .

The Habs are still in competition for the 3rd in the Atlantic Division .

But the Leafs gained Ground and the Bruins stay solid ..."loser" of the Week are the Sabres who dropped to the 6th in the Atlantic Division.

Boston and Montreal also passed  the Metro Team Islanders in the Standings. But 6 Metro Teams are still ahead of the Bruins.

So for now ...the battle for the 3rd Spot in the Atlantic is the Only Chance to save a Post Season Spot. 

42 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

my roster was illegal last night. i placed both players who were involved in the deal (blais and morrow) on the reserve spots  to avoid roster problems.

but tatar landed on the active roster instead of the reserve spot ..so the roster was illegal

Fixed.

• Upvote 1

On 2018-10-27 at 4:24 PM, Salter said:

We have a trade to announce......

To VGK: Ryan Spooner + Derrick Pouliot + Filip Chlapik + Blake Hillman

To ARZ: Joe Pavelski (50% retained in 2018/19 and 2019/20) + Zdeno Chara (50% retained) + Brian Gibbons (50% retained) + Ryan Sproul

14 hours ago, Salter said:

mD3TYLz.jpg

To VGK: Sammy Blais, Joe Morrow, 2019 SJS 1st Round Pick and 2020 MTL 3rd Round Pick

To MTL: Duncan Keith and Tomas Tatar 

One of these things is not like the other