The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

Winnipeg Jets are looking to add a Playoff bound netminder. We are in a position to move one of the top young netminders in Jon Gibson, AND we are able to move a backup, essentially for the right Playoff netminder we will move a productive tandem. 

The Jets also have picks, prospects available.

Thats not all! Franchise defenseman Hampus Lindholm is also available for teams looking for a Foundational player, again our aim would be to upgrade our Playoff depth.

9 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

trade_php.jpg.eb154da56271393ad3ef41f3d93ad414.jpg

small.png  To DAL: Brayden McNabb (50% retained)

small.png  To OTT: 2019 DAL 1st, Jeremy Lauzon, Buddy Robinson

Not happy to lose McNabb. Flat out don’t like it. But the reality is he is 28 and on a contender, and I can barely roster 60% of the games of the top team in the league. His value isn’t getting higher (hopefully lol), and I don’t think I’ll get much value out of him once I’m competitive. 

Coming back is a pick I hope is in the top 31... ::D, plus a prospect I believe can be on the same level as McNabb during his prime, maybe even plays in the playoffs this year as he is a depth call up. Like @Boeserific, I question who TF is Buddy Robinson? Is he related to Smokey Robinson?

Now that the RL deadline has past, here are the depth players Ottawa is selling for futures:

Nordstrom, BOS - 4th round pick

Nolan, STL - 5th round pick

Ward, CHI - 5th round pick

Thats all I have to sell, so it will be quiet in Ottawa this year. Though hit me up if you need cap retention. More than willing to help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lots of long term injuries this year.

Forsberg missed like 12 games

Pastrnak out for at least another 2-4 weeks

Puljujarvi expected to have season ending surgery

Olli Maatta is listed to have "severe shoulder seperation"

Michael Stone has resumed skating, we could see him playing again this year

signing201819_php.jpg.085e4b22f41a07bb6e2e2668fb28c135.jpg

On behalf of GM @thejazz97, the Arizona Coyotes are proud to announce the following signings:

Brooks Macek - 2 years, $800k

Tye Felhaber - 3 years, $850k

On behalf of GM @Bombastik der Teutone, the Montreal Canadiens are proud to announce the signing of:

Karson Kuhlman - 3 years, $1.25m

And the following re-signings:

Atte Tolvanen - 2 years, $900k

Lukas Vejdemo - 2 years, $900k

Nelson Nogier - 2 years, $900k

Carson Soucy - 2 years, $900k

Dominic Toninato - 2 years, $900k

On behalf of GM @Salter, the Detroit Red Wings are proud to announce the following signings:

Matt Duchene - 5 years, $8m

Filip Zadina - 3 years, $2m

On behalf of GM @Baer., the Minnesota Wild are proud to announce the signings of:

Lias Andersson - 2 years, $1.5m

Dominik Simon - 2 years, $2m

Jesse Puljujarvi - 2 years, $1.5m

Vinni Lettieri - 1 year, $975k

Carl Grundstrom - 2 years, $925k

Ty Smith - 3 years, $925k

• Upvote 2

Two things:

If you're signing or re-signing players, feel free to throw them all in one batch! It makes it easier to track and respond to. :) 

Also, if you guys are planning on signing currently unsigned Free Agents, whose rights do not belong to a team, you have until the March 2nd deadline to submit an offer. After that, signings are put on hold until July 1. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

signing201819_php.jpg.085e4b22f41a07bb6e2e2668fb28c135.jpg

On behalf of GM @Bombastik der Teutone, the Montreal Canadiens are proud to announce the signing of:

Karson Kuhlman - 3 years, $1.25m

And the following re-signings:

Atte Tolvanen - 2 years, $900k

Lukas Vejdemo - 2 years, $900k

Nelson Nogier - 2 years, $900k

Carson Soucy - 2 years, $900k

Dominic Toninato - 2 years, $900k

The Habs would like to thank @thejazz97 for the smooth negotations . So the Organisation is happy that were able to sign Karson Kuhlman.

Karson is in his 1st full Pro Season and allready bringing up solid numbers. We have the hope that he will turn into NHL Regular in the next 1-2 Years.

Further the Habs are pleased to welcome back Lucas Vejdemo, Atte Tolvanen, Nelson Nogier , Carson Soucy and Dominic Toninato.

Atte Tolvanen is one of the Nominees for the Hobey Baker Award in 2019. He is in his 4th Season with the Northern Michigan University where brought up pretty Solid Numbers in the past 4 Years....plus he scored a Goal . There is some hope that he will sign a Pro-Contract in NA in the Summer. 

• Upvote 3

Someone talk trades with me!

Flyers looking to trade for playoff assets Vorachek, Mike Matheson, Slatter Koekkoek, Matt Benning, Seabrook and Ryan Strome all available for playoff assets. 

Prospects such as Ho-Sang might be on the cards. 

Svechnikov might be available for a star player coming back 

PTT