CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

Islanders have some decent players available on the trade block still 

Jake Virtanen

Vladislav Kamanev

Nick Foligno *

Carl Soderberg

Nick Ritchie*

Foligno isn’t a matter of cap, deal would need to be a hockey trade or some young pieces

Ritchie is a guy I really like but will take a blow your socks off offer if anyone likes him more :P

Congrats to Dominik Kahun for his 1st Scorerpoints in the NHL . 2 Assists Tonight ....the 1st Goal should be just a matter of time.

Skjei with his 1st Assist of the Season ...started strong with a  +3 last night ....but the Hurricanes offense made it a +/- 0 at the end. 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone
  • Like 1

Retired: Zach Stepan has retired from the third tier (ECHL) pro hockey ranks and is teaching High School science classes now while acting as the assistant coach for a small county hockey team, the "Dodge County WIldcats". Would this be enough to retire him from my minor league team? 

Zachary Stepan

@StepanUp25

Ssm grad 2012. MNSU Grad 2017. Retired pro hockey player for solar bears. HS Science Teacher @ Byron. assist v coach of dodge county wildcats

https://twitter.com/stepanup25?lang=en

On 2018-10-06 at 6:39 PM, theminister said:

This is true. 

US Border Services and Homeland don't give you credit for being honest.

My wife came to see me in Israel one year for a vacation around the middle east...all went fine except our bodyguard in Egypt scared the frak out of her with a strapped uzi under his duster length leather jacket and greasy black hair...lol.... so we get her to the Tel Aviv airport, I wanna say Ben Gurion International Airport..not 100% though on the name...lol...and she tells the agent screening for flights "I was here to see my husband who is with the Canadian Government and the United Nations in Syria". 

Instantly they quietly took her and her luggage to another place in the airport where she answered questions from 4 different people, three rather quickly and an hour later a fourth who wanted to know about the inconsistencies in her story....lmao

this was her second time out of canada in her life....first time she yelled down the escalator in Seattle at a layover "OH MY GOD A PUPPY< NICE PUPPY COME HERE BOY< GOOD BOY" until the drug dog at the bottom of the escalator put his paws on her shoulders and we spent an hour or two in little rooms answering a million questions...this was our honeymoon. LMAO....but i digress...

so she had totally &^@#ed up her egress from Israel and left the israeli defense force wondering how I get from israel to syria and back without any records....finally they accepted that i was one of only four people with diplo to travel from one to the other and back again across the UNDOF lines...hahahaha...she is NOT a good question answerer and is now worried about the weed questions when she goes to Burning Man next year. I am trying to get her to practice lying now so she will be semi okay at it later. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Detroit Red Wings have made a trade with the Winnipeg Jets.

To WPG:

small.png Zach Hyman

small.png Dillon Dube

To DET:
small.png Jacob De La Rose
small.png Brendan Gaunce
small.png Hudson Fasching
small.png WPG 2020 3rd Round Draft Selection

The Redwings would like to thank Dillion and Zach for their contributions to our team, they are both talented players however we felt it was unfair to keep them in our minor league team when they should be in the big league ,we wish the well with their new team

The Redwings would like to recall Jakup Vrana to the senior Team.

The Redwings are also are prepared to listen to offers on some of our more experienced players with bigger caphits.

While we do not really want to trade any players we are Cognizant of the fact that we have younger players to sign to bigger contracts in the next few years.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Tylez said:

Islanders have some decent players available on the trade block still 

Jake Virtanen

Vladislav Kamanev

Nick Foligno *

Carl Soderberg

Nick Ritchie*

Foligno isn’t a matter of cap, deal would need to be a hockey trade or some young pieces

Ritchie is a guy I really like but will take a blow your socks off offer if anyone likes him more :P

can I offer active NHL producing players for Ritchie ? or do I have to offer contract holdouts ? I am all out of those. 

Would a blow your socks off offer be something like a 13th forward or 8th defenseman ? you know someone under contract :lol:

• Like 1

New York Rangers are in the market for 3rd pairing D. We aren't looking to hit a trade out of the park, push TRUMP off the page one headlines or anything like that: we just have a modest need for a 3rd pair Dman and have some assets available to make that happen. Rumoured to be OTB for teams with too many blueliners and not enough forwards are; 

Colin Wilson, Lukas Sedlak, Dale Weise and Eric Cornel, according to an anonymous source not authorized to speak for the team. 

All updates completed.

Waiting on a few names to be added to pickup to finish off the last few moves.  Also, remember to include me in IR requests so I can help Nail with them if I can get to them first, and any waiver claims you have so I can process these asap as well.  Thanks.

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1