On 7/7/2019 at 7:18 PM, lmm said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

On 7/24/2019 at 5:10 PM, NorthWestNuck said:

"Even in some opposing rinks I could still hear a lot of fans cheering for me, and the number of fans I've met has been unbelievable," said Woo. "I take it as a positive, people know me, they want to watch me play, want to see how I am off the ice."

Every time a fan “Woo”’s he thinks they’re cheering for him. That’s adorable. lol

Could be cheering for Jett's mom. Shes a hottie!!! <3 <3 <3

• Hydration 1

12 minutes ago, VancouverIteinSanDiego said:

Is he at WJHC trying out? Just saw a tsn video talking about the d didn't mention Woo

Button always likes to hype the 17 year old kids but chances are guys like Barron will not make the team.

This is a 19 year olds tournament and Woo has the offensive production to go along with a physical edge that coaches will be looking for.

Unless he’s injured or has a slow start he should be on the team.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, VancouverIteinSanDiego said:

Is he at WJHC trying out? Just saw a tsn video talking about the d didn't mention Woo

He is at the tourney and played for Canada against the Fins.  He had an assist in the game.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Really interesting to hear how both teams hold him in high esteem. 

One more year of junior with the Hitman and he will move to the Comets,then like OJ will have opportunity to make the big club. Add in Rathebone coming in possibly after his collage career and our young D core is coming up nicely. Lots to be excited about. Woo is the gritty rock we need back there to balance skill with hard nosed old time hockey grit. 

• Hydration 1

I hope there's a few Hitmen games on we can catch. I like watching players play with their peers before the big step up.

He is basically this generations Bieksa.  Seems to be the exact mold of playing with intensity in the D zone and having an good offensive presence.  Seems like pretty much a lock for the second pair in two years.

• Hydration 2

On 9/7/2019 at 8:08 PM, Kobayashi Maru said:

He is basically this generations Bieksa.  Seems to be the exact mold of playing with intensity in the D zone and having an good offensive presence.  Seems like pretty much a lock for the second pair in two years.

Bieksa was a legit fighter and 45 point d man. Not seeing this comparison. Maybe Willie Mitchell 

Edited by cuporbust

On 9/16/2019 at 10:54 PM, cuporbust said:

Bieksa was a legit fighter and 45 point d man. Not seeing this comparison. Maybe Willie Mitchell 

He was mostly a 15-20 point guy. Hit 40+ Points 3 times. Matter of fact only hit 30+ Points 3 times. Albeit he was a bit of a late bloomer. Played 39 games as a 24 year old, became a regular as a 25 year old. I’d maybe argue health limited him from hitting 30-40 points more though. I’d need to see more Woo to make the comparison though.