The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tyler Madden | C

Tomato Pajamas

Omg I can’t believe what a steal this kid could turn out to be... his development curve is way ahead of what Gaudettea was..

his cellys are amazing love the energy

Spitinchiclets is loving him too haha!

didnt realize how talented this kid was.. all year just continues to impress wow

point production, seamless ncaa 

Transition, unexpectedly impressive world jrs, amazing cellys, and big gwg to go beanpot 

im on the madden bandwagon LETS GO!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, flickyoursedin said:

Our prospects turning Northeastern fans into Canuck fans with Gaudette and now Madden!

I think the feeling is mutual. Northeastern has been good to us. Hopefully we keep that pipeline flowing in future drafts. Seems like they have some strong scouting/recruiting over there, and picks we’ve made on NU recruits have been gold so far.

4 hours ago, R3aL said:

Omg I can’t believe what a steal this kid could turn out to be... his development curve is way ahead of what Gaudettea was..

his cellys are amazing love the energy

Spitinchiclets is loving him too haha!

didnt realize how talented this kid was.. all year just continues to impress wow

point production, seamless ncaa 

Transition, unexpectedly impressive world jrs, amazing cellys, and big gwg to go beanpot 

im on the madden bandwagon LETS GO!

Yeah, Madden just keeps cranking it up another notch. Amazing to watch this kid. Truly feels like the sky is the limit with him right now.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Nope. I doubt any of the Selanne kids have much of a future. The one at NU has like one point in two seasons. The eldest son has already stopped playing. And the youngest is 18 and playing in a U18 B league in Finland.

I guess like Mario's son, that spark didn't pass down.