The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jay Beagle | #83 | C

-SN-

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Maybe grow up and stop acting like a spoiled brat who got his cookies taken away.

You're provide little to nothing in this thread. You're misplaced arrogance only masks the fact that you can't handle even the slightest critique of your opinions, and your plethora of ageist jokes and reactionary insults proves that you really have to work on your troll game. I don't have a hearing aid, so I'm not sure where you came up with that zinger. Maybe don't go looking for your comebacks in the bargain bin.

how many times do i have to post his stats that 100% prove that beagle is washed up? 1, twice 1000 times?

honestly i don't care. if you cannot prove that he has actual worth more than a min league salary player. which no one has, why are you even bothering me?

like i said you all have really sad lifes to be sitting there arguing against me with ZERO actual information.

Beagles line has the worst 5v5 ratio of shots against/for is the 11 worst for goals for/against and he is in the bottom 70% for goals against while on the pk.

BUT he is good at the faceoffs? Is that your response? his leadership? once again i already proved how this isnt true.

so all yall keep @ me i could care less. it will be just more fun when you all pretend this never happened next year when beagle finally works his way off the team

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

come on man, how can you hate this? 

Puppy Beagles GIF

Checked out a few pages of this thread and got caught up enough in the rancour of PeeBoy to not "get" Jimmy's post. 

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

beagle-dogs2.jpg

Till Blunt blew it out of the haze of my ignorance.      

Look forward to your return. Get well Jay.

Edited by Cat Man
  • Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

18 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

like i said he's washed up. its not a GOOD thing he's returning.

beagle has some pretty atrocious stats

honest question Boi - do you think Beagle was a positive difference maker in 2017/18 for Washington?

• Cheers 1

Just now, Petey_BOI said:

how many times do i have to post his stats that 100% prove that beagle is washed up? 1, twice 1000 times?

honestly i don't care.

Says the poster who continues to beat the dead horse. 

if you cannot prove that he has actual worth more than a min league salary player. which no one has, why are you even bothering me?

I'm posting because I can, and because I want to. It's not all about you, kid. I don't need to prove anything to you at all. Your stats are as fallible as anyone else's stats, and yet you claim that you're 100% right and then vomit out some half assed, mealy-mouthed response to someone who disagrees with you. 

like i said you all have really sad lifes to be sitting there arguing against me with ZERO actual information.

Again, another generalization that has no basis in fact. Merely the opinion of a misanthropic child who feels the need to lash out instead of converse and listen.  

Beagles line has the worst 5v5 ratio of shots against/for is the 11 worst for goals for/against and he is in the bottom 70% for goals against while on the pk.

Great. Why do you care so much about this guy? It's borderline obsessive. 

BUT he is good at the faceoffs? Is that your response? his leadership? once again i already proved how this isnt true.

Assumption after assumption. The desperate anger in your posts is palpable, and kinda sad.

so all yall keep @ me i could care less. it will be just more fun when you all pretend this never happened next year when beagle finally works his way off the team

And you keep responding like the Pavlovian dog that you clearly are. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, gurn said:

Funny, he could have taken a $7 mill deal and made up the difference by doing a few advertisements.

$4 mill would get a reasonably good D man to help.

Or a guy who can win a face off or block a shot in crunch time, like Beagle?  Teams win Cups with guys like Beagle, because you can’t win without them.  

• Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Or a guy who can win a face off or block a shot in crunch time, like Beagle?  Teams win Cups with guys like Beagle, because you can’t win without them.  

your right! too bad we just didnt have nate thompson at 4x cheaper