The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The World Events Thread

RUPERTKBD

27 minutes ago, gurn said:

Japan, more than any nation on earth understands what nuclear bombs do. 

If they choose not to be a nuclear power, who are we to criticise?

They haven't chosen not to be a nuclear power, they basically aren't allowed to because of the US. But that is seriously changing with how aggressive China is being and NK. They have the capability and it will take weeks for them to start producing ICMBs. Soon, the "helicopter carrier" they have will be full of f-16s and their subs will have nukes because China is stockpiling. It's actually one of the hottest topics in Japanese politics right now, the "we don't have an army but actually do" song and dance is going to come to an end and Japan will be free to nuke up because China is trying to just take over everything in the region.

That's the problem, the world WAS disarming. China wasn't stockpiling even if they refused to disarm. Until great leader Xi decided he wanted to become a fascist military dictatorship. Now Japan, the country that was nuked, wants to build &^@#ing nukes.

24 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

And what would you do if you were China in regards to Obama's pivot  to Asia policy in regards to its military component ?

Military bases ringing China from Japan,South Korea,The Phillipines to name a few.

The US has always had nukes and military bases there. These aren't new. The only change is China's attitude.

The US has been so cordial with China it's crazy, $&!#loads of aid and letting them do whatever to Tibet, letting them strong arm Taiwan away from being in the UN. This is repaid by China massing nuclear weapons? The US was never, ever going to invade China. But China acts like it was under constant threat of invasion and building more nukes is the only thing that will stop it.

The reality is China is the aggressor here, SEA and East Asia were relatively peaceful under American policing. Now that China wants everyone to bend to them, America pivots to protect its allies, and they're the bad guys so China HAD to build WMDs en masse? Yeah okay.

Edited by Kurgom
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

12 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Good point.  Is there a weapon man has invented that he hasn’t used?  

Hydrogen and Nuclear weapons have never been used in combat Alf.

A retired US army Captain,Eric May claims the US used neutron weapons in Baghdad 

They qualify as weapons of mass destruction.

Maybe they felt they had to use the weapons they claimed were there in the first place as a pretext for their illegal invasion of that country.

• Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Hydrogen and Nuclear weapons have never been used in combat Alf.

A retired US army Captain,Eric May claims the US used neutron weapons in Baghdad 

They qualify as weapons of mass destruction.

Maybe they felt they had to use the weapons they claimed were there in the first place as a pretext for their illegal invasion of that country.

A fairly smart person said: "I know not with what weapons World WarIII will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones".  A. Einstein 

29 minutes ago, Kurgom said:

They haven't chosen not to be a nuclear power, they basically aren't allowed to because of the US. But that is seriously changing with how aggressive China is being and NK. They have the capability and it will take weeks for them to start producing ICMBs. Soon, the "helicopter carrier" they have will be full of f-16s and their subs will have nukes because China is stockpiling. It's actually one of the hottest topics in Japanese politics right now, the "we don't have an army but actually do" song and dance is going to come to an end and Japan will be free to nuke up because China is trying to just take over everything in the region.

That's the problem, the world WAS disarming. China wasn't stockpiling even if they refused to disarm. Until great leader Xi decided he wanted to become a fascist military dictatorship. Now Japan, the country that was nuked, wants to build &^@#ing nukes.

The US has always had nukes and military bases there. These aren't new. The only change is China's attitude.

The US has been so cordial with China it's crazy, $&!#loads of aid and letting them do whatever to Tibet, letting them strong arm Taiwan away from being in the UN. This is repaid by China massing nuclear weapons? The US was never, ever going to invade China. But China acts like it was under constant threat of invasion and building more nukes is the only thing that will stop it.

The reality is China is the aggressor here, SEA and East Asia were relatively peaceful under American policing. Now that China wants everyone to bend to them, America pivots to protect its allies, and they're the bad guys so China HAD to build WMDs en masse? Yeah okay.

You obviously have not researched Obama's pivot to Asia and how it both politically and militarily threatened China 

https://thediplomat.com/2017/01/the-pivot-to-asia-was-obamas-biggest-mistake/

You just don't seem to get it 

I will repeat it for the third time,if a nation uses more than 100 nukes against another nation we are all @#$#@#.

China has around 250 

America has 6185 

And who says China is massing nuclear weapons ?

It was me that posted the article about China building what looks like sites for silos as @CBH1926 pointed outthat could be a strategy to defend against the United states submarine fleet.

So what the facts actually are is that the nation who since WW2 has #_@#$$ with more nations than any other and has the most nuclear warheads on the planet is to be trusted ?

Who knows which country they will go looking for weapons of mass destruction in and then use them on that populace.

Edited by Ilunga

30 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

You obviously have not researched Obama's pivot to Asia and how it both politically and militarily threatened China 

https://thediplomat.com/2017/01/the-pivot-to-asia-was-obamas-biggest-mistake/

You just don't seem to get it 

I will repeat it for the third time,if a nation uses more than 100 nukes against another nation we are all @#$#@#.

China has around 250 

America has 6185 

And who says China is massing nuclear weapons ?

It was me that posted the article about China building what looks like sites for silos as @CBH1926 pointed outthat could be a strategy to defend against the United states submarine fleet.

So what the facts actually are is that the nation who since WW2 has #_@#$$ with more nations than any other and has the most nuclear warheads on the planet is to be trusted ?

Who knows which country they will go looking for weapons of mass destruction in and then use them on that populace.

Really surprised they're even sending wuamo to the off topic section of a hockey forum.

They need to "defend" against a threat that doesn't exist. The US was never, ever going to invade China, there was no way for them to do so first of all, and there was no reason since China supercharged the US economy by becoming its factory.

I will once again bring up the absolutely cordial relationship the US has had with China until Xi, billions in aid, letting them take over Tibet freely, letting them push Taiwan around. It's no lie to say the US had better relations with China than Russia until recently. Why is the US suddenly China's biggest enemy and a huge threat?

You can keep deflecting to the US but Canadians will continue to see what China is doing.

China has 250 now supposedly, and are building more. The US has 1/10th of their cold war peak. Tell me why is the US bad here again?

China is not building nukes to defend itself. It wants enough that no one will be able to stop them when they exert their will over places like Arunachal Pradesh and eventually Bhutan, Japan, Korea, Nepal.

Edited by Kurgom
  • Vintage 2

I reside in australia, I am a flower farmer of caucasian descent who identifies as a human being-agnostic humanist.

I did not even know what wuamo was until you used the word and then I looked it up.

Amazing now days if someone disagrees with what one has to say you literally play the trump card and claim fake news.

I have been studying geopolitics for over 40 years and love to discuss it,I have even started a topic on the subject.

I am not deflecting I am pointing out who has been the aggressor in the world and who has actually used weapons of mass destruction and that is the United States of America.

You stated those bases that the US has ringing China have always been there however you have not answered my question which was what would the US do if China had bases as close to the US as the US does to China 

Again who says China is building nukes ?

Building sites is different from building weapons 

I deal in facts and what has actually happened.

To this point in our history out of China and the US it is the US that continually interferes in other nations elections, illegally invades them and actually has used weapons of mass destruction on others.

35 minutes ago, Kurgom said:

Really surprised they're even sending wuamo to the off topic section of a hockey forum.

They need to "defend" against a threat that doesn't exist. The US was never, ever going to invade China, there was no way for them to do so first of all, and there was no reason since China supercharged the US economy by becoming its factory.

I will once again bring up the absolutely cordial relationship the US has had with China until Xi, billions in aid, letting them take over Tibet freely, letting them push Taiwan around. It's no lie to say the US had better relations with China than Russia recently. Why is the US suddenly China's biggest enemy and a huge threat?

You can keep deflecting to the US but Canadians will continue to see what China is doing.

China has 250 now supposedly, and are building more. The US has 1/10th of their cold war peak. Tell me why is the US bad here again?

China is not building nukes to defend itself. It wants enough that no one will be able to stop them when they exert their will over places like Arunachal Pradesh and eventually Bhutan, Japan, Korea, Nepal.

I will once again bring up the absolutely cordial relationship the US has had with China until Xi, billions in aid, letting them take over Tibet freely, letting them push Taiwan around. It's no lie to say the US had better relations with China than Russia recently. Why is the US suddenly China's biggest enemy and a huge threat?

Woops messed up trying to quote your post.

Refer to the post above.

Edited by Ilunga
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Okay, all these allusions to ‘WUAMO’ peaked my curiosity.  Goggle search and ..That gave me a ‘Depends’ changing laugh:lol:

It's getting so hard to have a civil discussion with someone who does not agree with your point of view.

Accused of being part of the propaganda machine of the CCP,freaking hilarious.

2 days ago I was shovelling $#@$ 

We don't always agree but you carry yourself with dignity and treat others with respect Alf 

Good on you my friend.

22 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

To this point in our history out of China and the US it is the US that continually interferes in other nations elections, illegally invades them and actually has used weapons of mass destruction on others.

China has illegally invaded Tibet so I don't know why you act like the country is some saint. It's a psycho dictatorship that is proud of murdering its own people in "revolutions." Right now the US has been muzzled by its own population, who in China will stop the Chinese from invading Taiwan? Your obsession with the US in unhealthy. There is no way to defend China constructing massive fields of nuclear silos.

"But the US" doesn't change anything. Especially when the US has such an inability to force China to do anything at all. If this was a small country you might have a point, for example Iran can justifiably say the US/Israel is the reason they want nukes. China? China has no defensive reasoning for making silos that exist to force the US to play tic tac toe we're all &^@#ing dead with MAD around their land grabs. This will just make Japan arm themselves.

They already had nukes, no one was going to invade them. Now they want enough to survive and retaliate in a mass exchange like Russia can, so the US and anyone who doesn't like what China does can't do anything when they say "yeah Korea was always China."

KIND OF LIKE WHAT RUSSIA IS DOING TO UKRAINE. When a country has that much nuclear power, their word is law, like the US. Why are you OK with even more tyrannical garbage getting more power over the planet? Because China will be #1 instead of big bad murica?

Edited by Kurgom

Just now, Kurgom said:

China has illegally invaded Tibet so I don't know why you act like the country is some saint. It's a psycho dictatorship that is proud of murdering its own people in "revolutions." Right now the US has been muzzled by its own population, who in China will stop the Chinese from invading Taiwan? Your obsession with the US in unhealthy. There is no way to defend China constructing massive

"But the US" doesn't change anything. Especially when the US has such an inability to force China to do anything at all. If this was a small country you might have a point, for example Iran can justifiably say the US/Israel is the reason they want nukes. China? China has no defensive reasoning for making silos that exist to force the US to play tic tac toe we're all &^@#ing dead with MAD around their land grabs.

In our discussion have  I stated China was/is saintly ?

No 

I have condemned both China and Ping himself for his actions in regards to Hong Kong ,Taiwan and more importantly the Uighurs on this forum.

My obsession with the the dominant nation in the world since WW2 and the negative impact that nation has had in so many others is unhealthy ? 

We are discussing Geopolitics and no one nation has had a bigger impact on them in the last 70 years.

You bring up Iran 

There is another country the US has continually $#@$"$ with since the 1950's.

Right up until trump trashing the nuclear deal which has a knock on effect to others countries in the region.

Glad you brought up MAD I continually do 

What can one say about a species whose strategy for survival has the acronym MAD and that is in actuality mutual assured destruction.

4 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

My obsession with the the dominant nation in the world since WW2 and the negative impact that nation has had in so many others is unhealthy ?

When you blame Chinese nationalism and militarism on the US, yes it is. What has the US done to China exactly that has justified this reaction again? The billions in aid? The lucrative investments from American businesses? Not wanting Taiwan to be leveled to make the dream of a dead maniac come true?

Edited by Kurgom

Maybe I was wrong, maybe Canada should stockpile nukes now too. I mean, the US is right there and a much bigger threat to us than it ever will be to China realistically, and if the US being evil made them start stockpiling, we should too I guess?

53 minutes ago, Kurgom said:

When you blame Chinese nationalism and militarism on the US, yes it is. What has the US done to China exactly that has justified this reaction again? The billions in aid? The lucrative investments from American businesses? Not wanting Taiwan to be leveled to make the dream of a dead maniac come true?

I  am stating China feels threatened and you still haven't answered my question about US bases 

Billions in aid from the US ?

Doing a bit of research I can come up with a few packages in the millions,the largest being 12 million from USAID that was targeted for Tibetan communities,climate change and rule of law iniatives and that while with climate change initiatives they are doing well in the other 2 they are failing/ have failed miserably.

The investments from American business ?

What like the NBA and LeBron who want access to 1.4 billion consumers 

C'mon mate don't try and pull that BS 

China won't level Taiwan,at worst they will invade it and make it part of China 

Much like the US did with the Hawaiian islands.

https://www.nea.org/advocating-for-change/new-from-nea/illegal-overthrow-hawaiian-kingdom-government

Pretty certain they won't use it as a nuclear testing ground like the US did in the Marshall islands which led to radiation poisoning,birth defects, leukaemia and other cancers which became prevalent in the exposed Marshallese.

$#@$ four of those islands were partially or totally vapourised.

Edited by Ilunga

1 hour ago, Ilunga said:

Billions in aid from the US ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_aid_to_China

China also sits as a "developing" country in the WTO, being a huge fish in a small pond and bending the organization to favor them outright in ever way. They refuse to let other countries that actually need the help have it by refusing to change declare they are developed. They reap the benefits of being considered "developing" while it continues to become the location of the most wealth on the planet.

China also has these huge loans that will bankrupt Africa like Europe did in the past. They have such a disgusting grip on any wealth in Central Asia and Africa it's insane to me you can complain about the past of the US while these things are happening. The US has been shamed and destroyed, their allies lost faith in them, and the people (like you) all are wary and scared of them. That's why China is being aggressive right now. The grass is always greener, except we all know in reality that's not true and China has the potential to do such horrible things it will make the US look saintly just by the sheer population that is involved in their plans.

There is no question who has done more damage over the past 100 years, just like there isn't a question of who is doing more damage RIGHT NOW. Instead of getting stuck in the past, if you really care about people you should worry about the atrocities we can prevent instead of tallying up what happened in the past. The US was at least trying to reduce it's arsenal, the people became less nationalistic, it's a place where you can say statements like "the US has been a menace on the global stage after WW2." We don't even know the worst things the CCP has done because they burned everything and said "the people won the revolution, it's over now back to work" after Mao became senile. The US has SOME accountability, the &^@#ed up things they do come to light, China has none.

Lest we forget, there are two innocent Canadians being tortured right now because the party thought they were never going to be punished by anyone but the US for their international white collar crime.

1 minute ago, Kurgom said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_aid_to_China

China also sits as a "developing" country in the WTO, being a huge fish in a small pond and bending the organization to favor them outright in ever way. They refuse to let other countries that actually need the help have it by refusing to change declare they are developed. They reap the benefits of being considered "developing" while it continues to become the location of the most wealth on the planet.

China also has these huge loans that will bankrupt Africa like Europe did in the past. They have such a disgusting grip on any wealth in Central Asia and Africa it's insane to me you can complain about the past of the US while these things are happening. The US has been shamed and destroyed, their allies lost faith in them, and the people (like you) all are wary and scared of them. That's why China is being aggressive right now. The grass is always greener, except we all know in reality that's not true and China has the potential to do such horrible things it will make the US look saintly just by the sheer population that is involved in their plans.

There is no question who has done more damage over the past 100 years, just like there isn't a question of who is doing more damage RIGHT NOW. Instead of getting stuck in the past, if you really care about people you should worry about the atrocities we can prevent instead of tallying up what happened in the past. The US was at least trying to reduce it's arsenal, the people became less nationalistic, it's a place where you can say statements like "the US has been a menace on the global stage after WW2." We don't even know the worst things the CCP has done because they burned everything and said "the people won the revolution, it's over now back to work" after Mao became senile. The US has SOME accountability, the &^@#ed up things they do come to light, China has none.

Lest we forget, there are two innocent Canadians being tortured right now because the party thought they were never going to be punished by anyone but the US for their international white collar crime.

I checked that link out before you posted it and it was international aid not just US aid as you stated.

How do you know we you are going if you don't know where you have been ?

Less nationalistic ?

Where have you been for the last four years 

MAGA America first 

The situation in the middle east can be directly traced Americas illegal invasion of Iraq that later set the stage for ISIS.

Then they totally betrayed the Kurds.

You talk about nukes 

Western nations came together organised a deal with Iran to stop them building nukes then trump shredded that deal.

He cosied up with his buddy/master Putin and even let Kim Jong In make a fool of him.

Read the book 20 Dictators Currently supported by the US 

By David Swanson 

Some of them are brutal.

https://www.indepthnews.net/index.php/opinion/3227-u-s-is-greatest-threat-to-world-peace

Now if you read the article you will note it is considered accurate 6 years later.

I am not living in the past and I do not underestimate the threat China poses however it is what has happened and what is happening now that matters.

My thoughts are with the Canadian journalists and the Australian journalist 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-29/australian-cheng-lei-mysterious-china-blog-posts/100098580

Who are illegally detained by the Chinese government.

We are only one step behind them 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-15/abc-raids-australian-federal-police-press-freedom/11309810

Part of the reason they were raiding her apartment was she was investigating reports on our government was spying on us 

Meanwhile, in the Philippines...

Philippine air force plane crash kills at least 17

Official says C-130 aircraft 'missed the runway', at least 40 rescued

The Associated Press · Posted: Jul 04, 2021 2:12 AM ET | Last Updated: 1 hour ago

philippines-us-military.jpg
Top Philippine and U.S. military officials pose by a Philippine Air Force C-130 military plane during a ceremonial acceptance and turnover ceremony in 2018 east of Manila, Philippines. A Philippine air force C-130 aircraft carrying troops crashed in a southern province Sunday. (Bullit Marquez/The Associated Press)

A Philippine air force C-130 aircraft carrying troops crashed in a southern province after missing the runway Sunday, killing at least 17 military personnel while at least 40 were rescued from the burning wreckage, officials said.

Defence Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said rescue efforts are ongoing. He said the aircraft had 92 people on board, including three pilots and five crew. The rest were army personnel.

The Lockheed C-130 Hercules was one of two ex-U.S. Air Force aircraft handed over to the Philippines as part of military assistance this year. It crashed on landing shortly before noon Sunday in Bangkal village in the mountainous town of Patikul in Sulu province, Chief of Staff Gen. Cirilito Sobejana said.

The plane was transporting troops from southern Cagayan de Oro city, Sobejana said. Government forces have been battling Abu Sayyaf militants in the predominantly Muslim province of Sulu for decades. 

It was not immediately clear what caused the crash. Regional military commander Lt. Gen. Corleto Vinluan said it was unlikely that the aircraft came under fire and cited witnesses as saying that it appeared to have overshot the runway.

"It's very unfortunate," Sobejana told reporters. "The plane missed the runway and it was trying to regain power but failed and crashed."

Sobejana said at least 40 people on board were brought to a hospital and troops were trying to save the rest.

It has been raining in the central Philippines but it was not immediately clear if the weather in the Sulu region has been affected. The airport in Sulu's main town of Jolo is located a few kilometres from a mountainous area where troops have battled Abu Sayyaf. Some militants have aligned themselves with the Islamic State group.

The United States and the Philippines have separately blacklisted the Abu Sayyaf as a terrorist organization for bombings, ransom kidnappings and beheadings. It has been considerably weakened by years of government offensives but remains a threat.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/philippines-airplane-crash-1.6089521

1 hour ago, Ilunga said:

Less nationalistic ?

Where have you been for the last four years 

MAGA America first

A dying cry from a dead ideology propped up by foreign influences. If you think the US is nationalistic, just do some research into what the CCP has created by continuing to push an ideology of ethnic Han Chinese supremacy in the region. You know those border conflicts? There was zero strategic gain for China geopolitically to make a huge enemy of India, relations were almost warm before this happened. It was a symptom of the insane culture they've created around not only their military as some sort of heroic liberators of the oppressed (sound familiar?) but the people who they use in their military, aimless men with nothing but the nation to bind them, are super easy to radicalize. This got out of hand and someone did something they weren't supposed to, maybe engage with a very outspoken Indian across a valley in the Himalayas because he just had to show him how much better China was. I honestly doubt it was the other way around, considering the Indian military is extremely diverse compared to the PLA and is much less loyal to the current PM, who wont last longer like Trump, which has special separate little task forces for "ethnics." While Xi is the second best leader ever in China after Mao now, didn't you hear?

Look, there are lots of reasons to fight the US government, the Canadian government, and speak badly of their conduct, but the situation in China is very dangerous and it's something people in western countries can't really understand. The party has power and reaching influence to the point that students in foreign countries are afraid to speak out publicly against the CCP or say ANYTHING BAD about China, even report on a serious problem (food safety standards, kidnapping problems, people using kids as tools for begging rings) to try and improve China because they have family in China. It's out of control, and it's continued to get worse after maybe 10 years of looking better? Around the turn of the century.

Too bad if you say something bad about the party, China will never let you access a huge international market, which is how they criminally launder money across the world as they have in this very city. Which is why Elon Musk decided to recently become their puppet, the son of rich apartheid emerald mine owners really loves money. People have a financial interest to praise the CCP, a huge one, and this doesn't exist for the US or it's president, or us and our PM, or really anywhere else in the world except NK but their economy is pathetic so no one cares. I don't think it makes any sense to in the modern world bring attention to the US' stockpile of cold war era bombs and their poor geopolitics and somehow justify China building missile silos to expand their influence across Asia and continue to oppress the &^@# out of their population.

Edited by Kurgom

Travel around the US every second house has an American flag out the front.

They are one of the most nationalistic countries on the planet 

America fck yeah 

The majority of Chinese people are people like you and I.

Out of a population of 1.4 billion there are 94 million communist party members.

I acknowledge that Ping is trying to build an us versus them mentality it's what all populist leaders do.

I posted a link about this and the rise of populism and populist leaders in the world the other day.

Where does this aimless men come from ?

Are the men in the US armed forces aimless men as well ?

If that's the case then Chinese aimless men have not been involved in nearly as many pointless and often unjust conflicts as American aimless men 

You are bang on about anyone who critises their regime and that is $#@$@# up.

You bring up India 

It's leader Modhi is a populist on hand one of his electoral promises was to install 500,000,000 dunnies in his country,something you and I take for granted.

On the other hand India ranks number 1 on the global slavery list with over 18,000,000 people as slaves and a caste system.

I suggest you research that if you are interested in injustice in this world.

China comes in second on that list with over 3 million people as slaves.

As for the US government it is bought and paid for by the big corporations, politicians are just middle management at best.

Do some research on political lobbying in the US and the supreme court's support of it.

Where did I say any of this justifies anything China has done let alone constructing more nukes ?

I haven't 

As for oppressing their population they have lifted over 700,000 million people out of poverty since 1990

In the same time span real wages in both the US and here in Aus have stagnated and/or gone down.

There are more " working poor".

In the US the worlds largest economy average life expectancy has gone down.

They can spend the better part of a trillion dollars on their military and they can't fund a health system ?

2 hours ago, Kurgom said:

A dying cry from a dead ideology propped up by foreign influences. If you think the US is nationalistic, just do some research into what the CCP has created by continuing to push an ideology of ethnic Han Chinese supremacy in the region. You know those border conflicts? There was zero strategic gain for China geopolitically to make a huge enemy of India, relations were almost warm before this happened. It was a symptom of the insane culture they've created around not only their military as some sort of heroic liberators of the oppressed (sound familiar?) but the people who they use in their military, aimless men with nothing but the nation to bind them, are super easy to radicalize. This got out of hand and someone did something they weren't supposed to, maybe engage with a very outspoken Indian across a valley in the Himalayas because he just had to show him how much better China was. I honestly doubt it was the other way around, considering the Indian military is extremely diverse compared to the PLA and is much less loyal to the current PM, who wont last longer like Trump, which has special separate little task forces for "ethnics." While Xi is the second best leader ever in China after Mao now, didn't you hear?

Look, there are lots of reasons to fight the US government, the Canadian government, and speak badly of their conduct, but the situation in China is very dangerous and it's something people in western countries can't really understand. The party has power and reaching influence to the point that students in foreign countries are afraid to speak out publicly against the CCP or say ANYTHING BAD about China, even report on a serious problem (food safety standards, kidnapping problems, people using kids as tools for begging rings) to try and improve China because they have family in China. It's out of control, and it's continued to get worse after maybe 10 years of looking better? Around the turn of the century.

Too bad if you say something bad about the party, China will never let you access a huge international market, which is how they criminally launder money across the world as they have in this very city. Which is why Elon Musk decided to recently become their puppet, the son of rich apartheid emerald mine owners really loves money. People have a financial interest to praise the CCP, a huge one, and this doesn't exist for the US or it's president, or us and our PM, or really anywhere else in the world except NK but their economy is pathetic so no one cares. I don't think it makes any sense to in the modern world bring attention to the US' stockpile of cold war era bombs and their poor geopolitics and somehow justify China building missile silos to expand their influence across Asia and continue to oppress the &^@# out of their population.

Refer to post above 

Having trouble posting from my phone.