The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask The Poster Below You Anything

Rate this topic

thinking about dumb nicknames for  people in cold places.                                                                                                                                                                                               who do you think I think I am?

A half bear, half beer keg who drives a car he stole from a foreign exchange student.

2 hours ago, 112 said:

people who need a little extra support?

They're about as comfortable as a jock.

Would you wear a jock all day, imprisoning your manhood, just for a bit of additional support?

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, luckylager said:

A half bear, half beer keg who drives a car he stole from a foreign exchange student.

They're about as comfortable as a jock.

Would you wear a jock all day, imprisoning your manhood, just for a bit of additional support?

What do I get if do?B)....but no.  Chafe and the crotch-al region do not mix.

this is the time of year for seasonal dark beers.  do you enjoy those disgusting drinks?

21 hours ago, 112 said:

people who need a little extra support?

what have you done to your living space to make it feel more homely/cozy?

Lots of pictues/paintings in the walls & lots of houseplants & lava lamps. Also, I cleared out a few corpses the previous tenants left behind.

Why does an excess of joy cause one to weep, while an  excess of sorrow causes one to laugh?

12 hours ago, riffraff said:

What do I get if do?B)....but no.  Chafe and the crotch-al region do not mix.

this is the time of year for seasonal dark beers.  do you enjoy those disgusting drinks?

I drink em when they're free, but never buy em. There are a few I've enjoyed however chances are pretty good I was already drunk. I'm not a picky drunk.

@falcon45ca - because we're all damaged goods.

What is the luckiest thing to ever happen to you?

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I drink em when they're free, but never buy em. There are a few I've enjoyed however chances are pretty good I was already drunk. I'm not a picky drunk.

@falcon45ca - bause we're all damaged goods.

What is the luckiest thing to ever happen to you?

Gotta say I'm pretty blessed overall in life.  One event that comes to mind first though would be getting lost in Thailand by myself on a taxi (tuk-tuk) with a driver who didn't speak a lick of English, and I don't know any Thai.  All I had was a bag from a convenience store near my hostel, and luckily the bag had the store's logo.  I don't know if my frantic pointing at the bag conveyed to him that I wanted to go there, but after driving farther and farther away from the city center he somehow ended back at the same hostel in what seemed like either an eternity or only 10 minutes.  If we didn't get back there, who knows where I would be today.

What do you think is the meaning of life??

• Cheers 1
26 minutes ago, Phil_314 said:

Gotta say I'm pretty blessed overall in life.  One event that comes to mind first though would be getting lost in Thailand by myself on a taxi (tuk-tuk) with a driver who didn't speak a lick of English, and I don't know any Thai.  All I had was a bag from a convenience store near my hostel, and luckily the bag had the store's logo.  I don't know if my frantic pointing at the bag conveyed to him that I wanted to go there, but after driving farther and farther away from the city center he somehow ended back at the same hostel in what seemed like either an eternity or only 10 minutes.  If we didn't get back there, who knows where I would be today.

What do you think is the meaning of life??

Eat, Sleep, Procteate. 

How does the Kool-Aid Man break through brick walls though he appears to be a glass jug? Also, does he ever spill?

I call on my boi Wittgenstein to answer this one:

"For an answer which cannot be expressed the question too cannot be expressed. The riddle does not exist. If a question can be put at all, then it can also be answered. Skepticism is not irrefutable, but palpably senseless, if it would doubt where a question cannot be asked. For doubt can only exist where there is a question; a question only where there is an answer, and this only where something can be said. We feel that even if all possible scientific questions be answered, the problems of life have still not been touched at all. Of course there is then no question left, and just this is the answer. The solution of the problem of life is seen in the vanishing of this problem. (Is not this the reason why men to whom after long doubting the sense of life became clear, could not then say wherein this sense consisted?) There is indeed the inexpressible. This shows itself; it is the mystical … Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent."

idk what he's saying but it makes sense imo. my take: the question isn't really sensible; any answer would be impossible to express.

Edited by 112
8 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Eat, Sleep, Procteate. 

How does the Kool-Aid Man break through brick walls though he appears to be a glass jug? Also, does he ever spill?

I saw that you posted before me but decided to share my response anyway because I had already typed it. To answer your question, he's actually fiberglass--much stronger--and he works out. And he doesn't have to worry about spillage because he has really good balance.

Where did you get your medical license? The College of Malpractice and Negligence?

Edited by 112

My license is from the "420 school of skatepunks, scallywags and goodfornothings" . Endorsed and certified by BC Bud and the Canadian Brewers Assc.

Motto- "We might stink, but at least we're &^@#in' doctors"

What's the highest you've ever been on psychedelics? Please describe your experience.

• 4 years later...