Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Storm

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

yolo if this is the last game imma bring charts imma bring poems imma bring myself straight in to the first lynch...thats how mafia is sometimes yknow

I have more fire than u tho

 

Heaven is close to me, to hell I am closer;
Some things of me no one knows,
And soon I'll be on a dossier.
It's just the way that river flows
In its steep slope,
Undeniably attractive.
The stream helps one cope
For the short time that it's active,
That sweet durational window,
The time after one starts
And before the last hard blow
As the world falls apart--
There's care but to this
In the brain of the sick;
It's intoxicated bliss,
A game of lost wit,
The sanity destroyed
By life and the addictions,
The strife of playing coy
For so long in one's mission.
Suicidal thoughts, ideations,
Coming a day long before
The final loss of creation,
And no escape can be inferred
From the torment that is
The land these souls occupy,
Staring through lattices
At worlds with which they can't comply;
They are lost to us
But more to themselves,
Catching the bus
To become statistics in the shelves,
Words on headstones,
Spirits in the air,
Taking on eternal loans
While no one seems to care. 

  • Cheers 4
Link to comment
24 minutes ago, 112 said:

I have more fire than u tho

 

Heaven is close to me, to hell I am closer;
Some things of me no one knows,
And soon I'll be on a dossier.
It's just the way that river flows
In its steep slope,
Undeniably attractive.
The stream helps one cope
For the short time that it's active,
That sweet durational window,
The time after one starts
And before the last hard blow
As the world falls apart--
There's care but to this
In the brain of the sick;
It's intoxicated bliss,
A game of lost wit,
The sanity destroyed
By life and the addictions,
The strife of playing coy
For so long in one's mission.
Suicidal thoughts, ideations,
Coming a day long before
The final loss of creation,
And no escape can be inferred
From the torment that is
The land these souls occupy,
Staring through lattices
At worlds with which they can't comply;
They are lost to us
But more to themselves,
Catching the bus
To become statistics in the shelves,
Words on headstones,
Spirits in the air,
Taking on eternal loans
While no one seems to care. 

You ain't got nothing on me.

 

When you add fire to water

You get firewater

When you add water to fire

You get waterfire

But

 

ONE

 

ONE knows -

that those

 

TWO -

Can't do

 

Without the air that keeps both alive. 

I love you, Bertha.

 

To my beloved angel, Bertha. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

You ain't got nothing on me.

 

When you add fire to water

You get firewater

When you add water to fire

You get waterfire

But

 

ONE

 

ONE knows -

that those

 

TWO -

Can't do

 

Without the air that keeps both alive. 

I love you, Bertha.

 

To my beloved angel, Bertha. 

Bertha's the name of a septagenarian

And Imma rip up the papers you compose lyrics in

'Cause I'm writing this on a public toilet

And your words stink more than my excrement

If i were to lift all of it out and then boil it.

The way your creative mind is bent

Tells me you haven't been loyal yet

To Bertha

And that your come is causing birthas

In too many places for a respectable man,

You damn 100% clear-cut mafia scum.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, 112 said:

Bertha's the name of a septagenarian

And Imma rip up the papers you compose lyrics in

'Cause I'm writing this on a public toilet

And your words stink more than my excrement

If i were to lift all of it out and then boil it.

The way your creative mind is bent

Tells me you haven't been loyal yet

To Bertha

And that your come is causing birthas

In too many places for a respectable man,

You damn 100% clear-cut mafia scum.

Excellent poem.

But you forgot one thing. 

 

Bertha is an octogenarian. 

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Zfetch said:

DM is TP
Aladeen is TP
Kryten TP.
The other guy who said he was Aladeen (I think Virt) is TP.

There is a scum in between BJ + BW vs Intoews.
One to two of BJ and BW are mafia. If the statement to the left of this word you're reading is true this validates Intoews as TP.
But this leaves a bit of a sticky predicament.

There is a universe where all 3 of Toews DM and BW are mafia playing the long con.
Unlikely but the heat in that triforce seems a bit unnatural.
There is most certainly a mafia there. Which decreases the ability of BJ being mafia.
But hear me out...that might actually increase the chances of BJ being mafia.
If BW is mafia this validates in part Toews but doesn't validate BJ.
If Intoews is mafia this has no effect on BW chances of being mafia which ultimately keeps BJ at a stale sheet.

BJ is mafia whether or not one or both of those two aforementioned are mafia.
BW would not be. Toews would not be.

Likewise I don't actually know the amount of mafia in the game even tho Radish literally posted it in this thread but there is a chance alternatively that neither Toews nor BW is mafia(notice how this doesn't rule out BJ) but alternatively a singular of the pair of Heffy and 112 are mafia. Further pushing the inactive agenda.

As you can see, I made this chart to illustrate the likelyhood of everyone being mafia
WHWiARb.png

That is Science... there is no arguing science... Like climate change deniers, anti-vaxxers, flat earthers or even those who refuse to believe that the entire universe is actually my Aladeenis... anyone who tries to deny this science based conclusion of feltchies is for sure scum.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...