Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Storm

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

This is so hilariously hyperbolic that it's hard to take you seriously right now. I don't know how to reconcile this with a town-Aladeen mindset either. 

Everyone read BW's post here and think that if you were scum and responded to a post that was either bang on or very close to being the way it actually is what would you post? You would post the garbage that BW just posted. 

 

Link to comment
Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Aladeen can you at least explain some of your reasoning rather than bombarding the thread with your claims. Unless that's your goal.

No my goal is to get your scum team lynched.

 

1st off you have a way about you when you are scum... you don't realize it but you do and you are playing that way now. It's like being overly helpful but not really being helpful at all. 

 

As for BJ and JL you three are playing the double WIFOM angle.... no way scum/scum would so closely align in thread right? 

 

And as far as 112 is concerned, townie 112 is relentless at scum hunting... she is not doing that she is scum. 

Link to comment
30 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I have the opposite opinion. I thought JL may have been forcing reads/opinions to seem more active. Conversely, it looked like mau5 just read the thread and didn't have any strong opinions - which is reasonable at this point. 

I'm curious, do you have a short list of scum/wolfs right now? Not quite sure what to make of it but I haven't really found myself in agreement with you most of the game.

Link to comment
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

giphy.gif

The problem with your vote BJ is that even though Angleshooting is against MRs rules you can't put the genie back in the bottle once it's come out... all Townie's know that I am legit, so right now you are voting for the only confirmed townie, which I gotta say doesn't look good on you. 

Link to comment
Just now, Aladeen said:

The problem with your vote BJ is that even though Angleshooting is against MRs rules you can't put the genie back in the bottle once it's come out... all Townie's know that I am legit, so right now you are voting for the only confirmed townie, which I gotta say doesn't look good on you. 

Angleshooting doesn't give you confirmed TP status. You are good enough to tether on the border of that while making something up about the contents of your PM. I've seen you be outed as mafia in round 1 only to survive til the very end and drive the TP off a cliff.

 

I think your overall content has been lacking. Also, by your logic, if you are "confirmed TP" in your eyes, why would scum like BW and I try to go for the angleshooter?

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I think your overall content has been lacking. Also, by your logic, if you are "confirmed TP" in your eyes, why would scum like BW and I try to go for the angleshooter?

Following up on this, wouldn't it make sense to just take you out with an MK if we thought your earlier Angel shooting gave you this status rather than trying to make a scene with the 2nd most flamboyant player in the game and drawing attention to ourselves?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Angleshooting doesn't give you confirmed TP status. You are good enough to tether on the border of that while making something up about the contents of your PM. I've seen you be outed as mafia in round 1 only to survive til the very end and drive the TP off a cliff.

 

I think your overall content has been lacking. Also, by your logic, if you are "confirmed TP" in your eyes, why would scum like BW and I try to go for the angleshooter?

To get rid of a confirmed TP early? Your excuse is ultra weak veiled in a compliment to my game.

 

My content is not at all lacking, I made the mistake of angleshooting in the beginning which I should apologize for... but the information that came from it is no less valuable. I am sure you and BW are smack talking me in mafia chat right now which is fine. Maybe saying to MR that it's not fair and whining a bunch but it doesn't change the fact that the cat is out of the bag and what is done is done.

 

I am sorry to BJ BW and all of the mafia team for my first post.

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Following up on this, wouldn't it make sense to just take you out with an MK if we thought your earlier Angel shooting gave you this status rather than trying to make a scene with the 2nd most flamboyant player in the game and drawing attention to ourselves?

better to try to take a TP special than a Vanilla TP with your MK... so much better to try to get me Lynched... that would be a way smarter mafia move if you could pull it off. 

Link to comment

Aladeen, I understand where you're coming from regarding your scum reads but let me offer some advice: Placing too much confidence in your early read/intuition can easily send you down a tunnel that leads nowhere. I've done this many times before. 

 

And we need to move past the angleshooting stuff. That shouldn't be talked about until after the game imo.

 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...