The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Storm

Master Radishes

30 minutes ago, mau5trap said:

I also have a 10-11 hour work day tomorrow and unless I make it home right after work I don't know if I'll have time for CDC tomorrow. I'll still make an effort. 

Sidenote: My parents are leaving the country for roughly a month as well today so I'm helping them pack. But I'm here for the next hour or so if anyone wants to chat :)

Translation: mau5trap will be feverishly masturbating for roughly the next month.

4 minutes ago, mau5trap said:

I have a few names off the top of my head. I can't articulate why exactly with in-game proof, but my general hunch says:

TL

kumar87

BW

honourable mentions: toews & otherwise

come at me mafia!

and no I didn't mean it that way Aladeen stop it. 

1 hour ago, Time Lord said:

10) JohnLocke - I will lean TP because I think mafia JL would just say nothing and make excuses afterwards. Mafia JL isn't usually concerned with looking towny, he just tries to avoid attention and live long

The fact that TL thinks im not scummy makes me more suspicious of him

17 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

For me, it should be JL tonight.

I can't really fathom a scenario where scum-DM makes a bold claim like that to get JL lynched.  JL is too random of a TP player to put his neck on the line and mislynch and on the other hand, it seems too disingenuous of a play for DM to eliminate JL as scum-scum when JL as scum has gotten far via slacking in the past.

I feel DM expected many of us to have a similar reaction to how Toews and I saw it and not how BJ saw it, hence, his position to back off and play it as more of a post to gauge reactions once discussion picked up on his post.

Ahhh I see taking a year break from mafia didn't stop AV from trying to get me lynched every game. I think someone has a little crush on me -_- 

Are you guys serious? Did everyone forget how to play mafia over the break?

There's no way DM is the sheriff. Think about it potatoes... why the hell would he come out FIRST round? That's an immediate MK target on him. 

He's most likely TP trying to bait out a MK and trying to see which players jump on the wagon for me. 

I'm going to bed, but if I get voted out tonight look at the people who are on my wagon. They're using DM's bluff to vote for me. 

Unvote Vote Zfetch

4 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

There's no way DM is the sheriff. Think about it potatoes... why the hell would he come out FIRST round? That's an immediate MK target on him. 

He's most likely TP trying to bait out a MK and trying to see which players jump on the wagon for me. 

I'm going to bed, but if I get voted out tonight look at the people who are on my wagon. They're using DM's bluff to vote for me. 

Unvote Vote Zfetch

Why the hell would he come out at all in a PM game?  Use a damn spokesperson.

8 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

Unvote Vote Zfetch

I'm voting you because you've been a scummy boy.

Just now, King Heffy said:

I also think it's more likely that DM's a TP/3rd party than mafia.  Teammates would have advised against any kind of sheriff claim in round one.

Seemed like he was genuinely using it as bait.

Thoughts on AV? The more I think on it, the less I like his game. He's playing too safe and in the background. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Seemed like he was genuinely using it as bait.

Thoughts on AV? The more I think on it, the less I like his game. He's playing too safe and in the background. 

I'll agree with that.  At least he's trying to get other players to react.  AV needs to post more.  Half the damn players need to post more.  Given the long layoff, the inactivity is disappointing.

Archived