The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Storm

Master Radishes

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Your name went away from the "users browsing" at the bottom.  Lynch candidates, commentary on recent activity, anything useful to add to the discussion?

I think inactivity after 10-15 minutes removes the person from the users browsing.  FWIW, I came back to my browser asking if I wanted to see 5 new replies.

In terms of lynch candidates, I'd go:  JL, otherwise, TL.  But the latter two I'm not really confident in lynching because I'd be indicting them on anti-town and helplessness rather than scumminess.

Town reads so far:

Blue Jay - still confused about some of his earlier posts but he's been very solvey so far.

Beluga Whale - liking the cut of his jib, I guess. Up with BJ in terms of being one of the more active and solvey players thus far.

Kryten - TWTBW earlier and now I'm getting good vibes off of his more recent posts.

Would lynch this round:

Virt - contributing nothing and acting sketchy as balls when he does. Posts come off as forced activity and trying to blend in.

otherwise - seems like forced activity as well. She's kind of always like this though, so less eager to vote her out than Virt.

unvote;vote DM

Helpful TP > Unhelpful TP > Mafia

The people up for lynch rn could all possibly be helpful tp. DM no matter what imo causes more harm regardless and is guaranteed to fall in to the other two categories. If people are all blindly shooting this round, might as well get out a person with the lowest risk of being backlash. Gather more info from nightfall and the votes and go from there.

5 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

unvote;vote DM

The people up for lynch rn could all possibly be helpful tp. DM no matter what imo causes more harm regardless and is guaranteed to fall in to the other two categories. If people are all blindly shooting this round, might as well get out a person with the lowest risk of being backlash. Gather more info from nightfall and the votes and go from

there.

Please tell me this is for reactions...

14 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

unvote;vote DM

The people up for lynch rn could all possibly be helpful tp. DM no matter what imo causes more harm regardless and is guaranteed to fall in to the other two categories. If people are all blindly shooting this round, might as well get out a person with the lowest risk of being backlash. Gather more info from nightfall and the votes and go from there.

this is how I feel as well. Not sure who to vote for :\

25 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Why is it always the same people leading the lynch and failing us time and time again.

I wanna see AV lead us to the lynch. I wanna see mau5trap lead us to the lynch. Someone fresh and not mafia-challenged.

Who tf is leading the lynch right now? And why would we even want someone to "lead" the lynch? 

zfetch.jpg&key=d7891ea8d3317bee22153b6ab

6 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Please tell me this is for reactions...

No. Matter of fact is nobody has anything solid to go off of and the vote is close. Like a 99% chance a tp is lynched given that the mafia wouldn't let their own slip away so easily when they have the numbers to keep their members.

Just vote DM, if he's mafia great. If he's TP, at least we have more to go off of next round and have less time to waste dealing with his white noise.

32 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I'm not mafia lol.

I make one graph and a few poems to commemorate the rekick off and every fat whale near me goes wild.

29 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

It's always like that. I talk a lot and so my "sketchyness" goes up. Matter or fact is there's been nothing to even closely indicate me as not being town other than the feelings of a couple numbers and a whale.

28 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Sad cuz I was totally gonna create havoc via PMing and MVP this game but apparently it's better to be inactive and forgotten :'(

Over-reaction and way too defensive for someone with like 2 votes on them. I feel like town-Zfetch would be less worried and more realistic about his situation. 

Archived