The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Storm

Master Radishes

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Considering there are vote-affecting powers in the game, we definitely need to have a strong consensus on who we're lynching to avoid shenanigans. 

Yeah. We've had major problems with scattered votes in the past iirc, so it would be nice if people made sure they're not squandering votes this game.

Are there even any specials in the game aside from what's listed in the OP?

17 minutes ago, 112 said:

Yeah. We've had major problems with scattered votes in the past iirc, so it would be nice if people made sure they're not squandering votes this game.

Are there even any specials in the game aside from what's listed in the OP?

Mafia already special hunting.

Vote 112

30 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Mafia already special hunting.

Vote 112

I think the whale and 112 are both mafia or specials. Both are good enough players to have made a point about my post in that that is how the PM from MR was worded. Since neither of them mentioned it I don’t believe either got the same PM that I did and therefore are not vanilla town.

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I think the whale and 112 are both mafia or specials. Both are good enough players to have made a point about my post in that that is how the PM from MR was worded. Since neither of them mentioned it I don’t believe either got the same PM that I did and therefore are not vanilla town.

I don't discuss angleshooting in the game much.

34 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

You know how I feel about angleshooting. 

Archived