The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Storm

Master Radishes

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

So did this go down or no???

I want to say (and hope to believe) he was providing sheriff-cover because...??? why wouldn't he push a Toews lynch if he was actually investigated to be mafia?  Even if he thought that Virt was somehow Toews's teammate, why wouldn't he push ahead with Toews knowing he was actually mafia and then push Virt in the subsequent round if he had that feeling?  That would be so anti-towny from Kryten if he allowed this to happen.

39 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I want to say (and hope to believe) he was providing sheriff-cover because...??? why wouldn't he push a Toews lynch if he was actually investigated to be mafia?  Even if he thought that Virt was somehow Toews's teammate, why wouldn't he push ahead with Toews knowing he was actually mafia and then push Virt in the subsequent round if he had that feeling?  That would be so anti-towny from Kryten if he allowed this to happen.

I was really hoping to hear it from him. You basically gave him the answer to my question. Ugh.

31 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I was really hoping to hear it from him. You basically gave him the answer to my question. Ugh.

Specify next time you want him and only him to answer..?

Anyways, what are your thoughts on Zfetch? 

4 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

ZFetch is TP imo. No one pouts that much and is Maf. Plus if he is maf that is such a cheap way to say you are TP. Threats of quitting a game. I suggest of the removal that Mafia Ironman banner from the profile. 

I think its either Intoews or Mau5 or maybe even both.

What's your opinion of me this game?

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

Calling attention to yourself...that is BOLD~! I'll look into it. Z had some ideas. But he was flying off the handle so maybe I'll look into this.

Thanks.

You're welcome..?

This answer is honest but I totally don't like the form of it.

5 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

ZFetch is TP imo. No one pouts that much and is Maf. Plus if he is maf that is such a cheap way to say you are TP. Threats of quitting a game. I suggest of the removal that Mafia Ironman banner from the profile. 

I think its either Intoews or Mau5 or maybe even both.

This makes me think Intoews is TP :huh:

10 minutes ago, mau5trap said:

Prior to this game, it has been a while since I last played mafia and I'm not sure who is new or not new (specifically Darth Melvin)

Is DM's posts typical of his game?

Darth Melvin is the user previous known as fwybwed.

The thing with him that I've noticed (and maybe others have noticed, too) is that he has an inherently scummy form to his posts, which has meant he's been put into a the pool of suspicion, and even mislynched, because of it.  For example, go back a few pages on White Noise and see the Mafia: Recess game.  In this game, he referred to the mafia as bullies, which was not a term used in the OP but rather his own term, which then garnered a lot of suspicion from users onto him.  

This is why Zfetch's push to lynch him in R1 was suspicious and scummy because he was essentially communicating that DM's lynch would be much better than JL or Virt, with this very reason in mind.

6 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

The thing with him that I've noticed (and maybe others have noticed, too) is that he has an inherently scummy form to his posts, which has meant he's been put into a the pool of suspicion, and even mislynched, because of it.  For example, go back a few pages on White Noise and see the Mafia: Recess game.  In this game, he referred to the mafia as bullies, which was not a term used in the OP but rather his own term, which then garnered a lot of suspicion from users onto him.  

This is why Zfetch's push to lynch him in R1 was suspicious and scummy because he was essentially communicating that DM's lynch would be much better than JL or Virt, with this very reason in mind.

Didn't have to read past this, lol.

Thanks for the clarification. 

7 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Part of his schtick I see. Interesting. 

Archived