The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Storm

Master Radishes

My histrionics are a consequence of childhood traumas that are deeply embedded within my psyche. I found solace in those days only in salted radishes--in their bitterness, which so mirrored my inner turmoil, and in their naturality. That's why I've always admired MR and tried so desperately to earn sweet moments of his attention. While the 'Radishes' part of his name is a gentle and reminder of my fond memories of my ealiest years, the 'Master' part of his name furthermore implies dominance, a quality I have always appreciated and been attracted to, hovering around such people like myself around radishes.

11 hours ago, 112 said:

gonna have to pass on the next game. I have big plans and so don't have time for big plays.

You kids have fun, though, and know that I'm watching from the proverbial and also literal bushes.

I don't wanna play without my 112.

I think future games should have longer rounds because a lot of people are too busy to have consistent enough activity each day.

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

I think future games should have longer rounds because a lot of people are too busy to have consistent enough activity each day.

I like longer rounds, but at the same time that doesn't really work once the active posters are dead anyway - things just begin to drag.

Maybe we should all just agree that you and I can't be killed for the first four rounds? Then we'd have an active game.

22 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I like longer rounds, but at the same time that doesn't really work once the active posters are dead anyway - things just begin to drag.

Maybe we should all just agree that you and I can't be killed for the first four rounds? Then we'd have an active game.

That's the only fair thing to do. 

Or have more killing roles so the end game is reached faster.

White Noise is the best subforum because one has to earn their reputation points. In Canucks Talk, Off-Topic and so on they're just handed out like candy. But here in the junk drawer we care about quality. If your post isn't up to snuff, you get nothing.

Mafia threads are the best of the best because sometimes you get pages upon pages of posts that have been reacted to. This implies by simple deduction that we have an inordinate amount of good posts.

18 hours ago, mau5trap said:

because I thought you were mafia :P

and then I... 

investigated BW, dies (makes sense)

Investigated TL - dies

Investigate Kryten - doesn't answer my PM's and dies anyway

investigate Intoews - get results minutes before the end and we lose

i cri 

are you sure you were sheriff and not the SK?

Archived