The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Storm

Master Radishes

GM Note: rule reminder

Do not violate the spirit of the game. Exploiting loopholes or doing anything against the spirit of the game without actually breaking a rule is considered "Angleshooting" and will not be tolerated. The exact interpretation of this rule will be at the discretion of the GM. An example of Angleshooting is if players were trying to determine someone's alignment by asking about the contents of their role PM.

7 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Your comment incriminates you even more than you already were. If you had have had gotten a town PM you would have made reference to angle shooting before I brought up how you didn’t make note of it.

you know considering you wrote the rule on it, it should have been easy for you to spot instantly... but yah didn’t because you got a different PM.

You realize that if I called it angleshooting immediately, that in itself would've been angleshooting? 

giphy.gif

We should stop discussing the town role PM imo because it's silly and blatantly against the spirit of the game. 

8 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

You realize that if I called it angleshooting immediately, that in itself would've been angleshooting? 

giphy.gif

We should stop discussing the town role PM imo because it's silly and blatantly against the spirit of the game. 

Says the scum

2 hours ago, Kryten said:

Me too and since my pm reads similar to yours, I actually believe you. 112 I also believe (that she’s Lackey).

2 hours ago, Kryten said:

Opportunistic or true? If I were mafia, how would I know what a tp’s pm looks like?

specials contact me or Aladeen. Or both. At the same time :wub:

1 hour ago, Kryten said:

Lol I didn’t even read that post. Welp, scummy post ftw

1 hour ago, Kryten said:

Can’t blame you, but seriously, showing my ass in the first round is totes tp Krpten behaviour

I don't want to dive into the angleshooting (hey, learned a new term!) aspect of this too much, but this actually reads too wolfy to be mafia for me. I don't think mafia Kryten, or really any scum with half a brain, draws attention to themselves like this in round one when there's not much going on.

3 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

I don't want to dive into the angleshooting (hey, learned a new term!) aspect of this too much, but this actually reads too wolfy to be mafia for me. I don't think mafia Kryten, or really any scum with half a brain, draws attention to themselves like this in round one when there's not much going on.

Random thought I'd like to add to this: I think Virt bandwagoning off of Aladeen and Kryten looks odd unless he's trying to defend Kryten with his post, which doesn't really seem to be the case. Still not sure if it's wolfy because it seems dumb to try that after the response that Kryten got for doing it, but it's just ... weird.

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Always comes across inherently scummy to me when someone talks about their own town-meta as a defense. 

It seems inherently scummy to me when someone takes joke posts seriously. Vig, take care of this sanctimonious whale if you please.

17 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

How could he possibly expand on this without saying "I'm the sheriff and John Locke is mafia" given their content so far? 

Intoews :wacko:

This is a pretty good point.

Although, to be fair, I had the same thought process as Toews, especially since JL has been nowhere to be found.

56 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

I know there's a 99% chance you're $&!#posting here, but maybe you want to expand on this a little?

I could expand. I would rather ask why you think that your percentage of 99% assured that i am $&!# posting. my one percent left hanging in the balance. That makes me curious. And that to, lets me know that you know something. Hmmm

26 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

How could he possibly expand on this without saying "I'm the sheriff and John Locke is mafia" given their content so far? 

30 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Because Darth is usually nothing more than a fly-by poster and I have no idea whether he's serious or not? How was that not implied?

15 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I could expand. I would rather ask why you think that your percentage of 99% assured that i am $&!# posting. my one percent left hanging in the balance. That makes me curious. And that to, lets me know that you know something. Hmmm

Nice deflection.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

23 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Because Darth is usually nothing more than a fly-by poster and I have no idea whether he's serious or not? How was that not implied?

By this logic, you should know that this post could be something more than just a fly by.

Why would you throw shade on it? 

Archived