The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat Sig

33 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

This is pretty sick. Although I do prefer a little smaller sigs in general, like 400x250. I think the one in my sig is that size.

You have some good effects in there and I think the text blends well into the sig.

Actually, the sig you are currently using is 400x160. Also, sigs can't exceed above 400x200 on this forum. For me, I would classify a "small" sig being anything less than 400x150. Most of the sigs that I create are usually 400x150.

I like the outside-of-the-box approach, OP -- it looks nice actually. Yeah, I think you could improve the text a bit, but I see what you're trying to do. Maybe make it a bit smaller as it's overlapping his chin area a bit?

22 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Actually, the sig you are currently using is 400x160. Also, sigs can't exceed above 400x200 on this forum. For me, I would classify a "small" sig being anything less than 400x150. Most of the sigs that I create are usually 400x150.

I like the outside-of-the-box approach, OP -- it looks nice actually. Yeah, I think you could improve the text a bit, but I see what you're trying to do. Maybe make it a bit smaller as it's overlapping his chin area a bit?

Yeah, I was 100px over. Haha, opening my PS, I realize now that my default is 400x150 so that's what I meant. :)

Archived