The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Attack of Alain Vigneault and The Weasels (AV wins)

AV.

8 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

If the vigilante is unsuccessful during the night, what will show up in the nightfall report, if anything? 

As in they targeted a player that was lynched or mafia-killed during that same round?  I'm probably going report it as 'null' or 'missed' (or if I continue with the AV backstory, some word that's related to that line of jargon).

5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

As in they targeted a player that was lynched or mafia-killed during that same round?  I'm probably going report it as 'null' or 'missed' (or if I continue with the AV backstory, some word that's related to that line of jargon).

That or if the targeted player is saved or if the vig is role blocked.

5 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

That or if the targeted player is saved or if the vig is role blocked.

Ooh.

Hmm...in those specific cases, maybe to keep things spicy, I will say that the vig was unable to perform their action, leaving it open to the interpretation of the town.

@Master Radishes I will take your ignoring of my question to be confirmation that you have already seen my Aladeenis. But if not... and you are just too shy to ask here is how you can:

Since you are in London I will approximate your Coordinates to be 51.5074° N, 0.1278° W.

From that position my Aladeenis extends from North America towards Alpha Centauri (The third brightest star in the sky) so looking towards the West and slightly south from your position on a clear night should allow you a decent view of it in all it's splendor. 

I have heard it is far more visible and impactful in Norfolk due to the light pollution in London... should you want to make the trip North East. That should give you a perfect view of the tattoo. 

When you see it please don't feel like less of a man, you are, but I don't want you too feel it. 

Archived