The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Attack of Alain Vigneault and The Weasels (AV wins)

AV.

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Proposed Plan

Both sheriffs investigate Virt

Vig kills Virt tonight. 

I just don't see how you can ultimately pick Vrit so easily as a Vig kill with out considering that he MAY be town.  Especially so early in the round. Unless you know something we don't. Like who is NOT apart of your Mafia team. Now that's wolfy. 

I would let the vig do as he or she pleases and have the Lynchee be the target of the sheriffs.

Honestly, the Virt idea is perfect. I say lets do it and not worry about sheriff cover until round 2. 

Btw I already got back my investigation for this round. BW is either mafia confirmed, or I'm the paranoid sheriff. Regardless, it would be fitting if he and his lover departed us together in round 1.

7 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I just don't see how you can ultimately pick Vrit so easily as a Vig kill with out considering that he MAY be town.  Especially so early in the round. Unless you know something we don't. Like who is NOT apart of your Mafia team. Now that's wolfy. 

I would let the vig do as he or she pleases and have the Lynchee be the target of the sheriffs.

Everyone MAY be town (from a town POV). 

I'm picking Virt easily because he's barely been posting the last few games and is a low risk kill. 

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Something else we should discuss: are we gonna drop sheriff cover so the real sheriff can safely leave peeks or hint at them in the thread? That will probably be important because if the sheriff dies without revealing peeks we're in trouble. 

At the same time, we have been so horrendous in the past at leaving sheriff cover that we're essentially helping the wolves hunt the sheriff. So if we do it, it has to be convincing. Like every vanillager has to have the objective of convincing the mafia that they are the sheriff. 

I'm the sheriff

2 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Everyone MAY be town (from a town POV). 

I'm picking Virt easily because he's barely been posting the last few games and is a low risk kill. 

Yep.

If you don't want to  be the sacrifice, be active. Virt should know this better than anyone due to his dupe Kumar being sacrificed by his mafia teammates every single game.

2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Honestly, the Virt idea is perfect. I say lets do it and not worry about sheriff cover until round 2. 

Btw I already got back my investigation for this round. BW is either mafia confirmed, or I'm the paranoid sheriff. Regardless, it would be fitting if he and his lover departed us together in round 1.

Worst sheriff cover ever.  You're either mafia or potato.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Yep.

If you don't want to  be the sacrifice, be active. Virt should know this better than anyone due to his dupe Kumar being sacrificed by his mafia teammates every single game.

Worst sheriff cover ever.  You're either mafia or potato.

Very uncharacteristic of BJ22, he usually plays smart and laid back.

This being the games I've played with him.

Archived