The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Book: UFOs by Leslie Kean - NY Times Bestseller

Kanukfanatic

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

My first instinct was to 'not trust the Russians' however their culture is way more open and accepting about ufos. That, and he is on the ISS makes this quite interesting. 

I'd trust that Russian astronaut more than their COVID vaccine.  That's a never before seen angle of a UFO, it makes you wonder how many times they fly by or watch us.

1 minute ago, BoKnows said:

I'd trust that Russian astronaut more than their COVID vaccine.  That's a never before seen angle of a UFO, it makes you wonder how many times they fly by or watch us.

and it's time lapsed...those formation lights were there for more than 50 seconds. 

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

and it's time lapsed...those formation lights were there for more than 50 seconds. 

Was it multiple smaller UFOs, one giant UFO, or some sort of space phenomenon?  I think it was a group of smaller UFOs studying us.

4 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Was it multiple smaller UFOs, one giant UFO, or some sort of space phenomenon?  I think it was a group of smaller UFOs studying us.

If it was one, it would have to massive I would think, who knows. 

Fun stuff. 
I'd love to be alive for first contact or at least disclosure. If that, and a Canucks cup win happens in my life I will die happy. 

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

If it was one, it would have to massive I would think, who knows. 

Fun stuff. 
I'd love to be alive for first contact or at least disclosure. If that, and a Canucks cup win happens in my life I will die happy. 

Me too, I feel like contact is on the horizon.  Canucks winning a cup may be sooner than later too.

• Upvote 1

On 8/24/2018 at 10:55 PM, Lancaster said:

Whether aliens exists or not.... you'd assume they would be smart enough to reveal themselves a la Star Trek: First Contact or War of the Worlds.... or they would be advanced enough to not to be detected.  

roddy piper GIF

• Cheers 1

Evidence suggests UFO whistleblower Bob Lazar was telling the truth all along

https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/opinion/2020/07/24/evidence-suggests-ufo-whistleblower-bob-lazar-was-telling-the-truth-all-along.html

If you know who Bob Lazar is, the headline would make you raise an eyebrow. He has claimed some amazing things including reverse engineering alien craft. He is credited with putting  Area 51 on the pop-cultural map in 1989.

Lazar comes off as really genuine but even for an open mind like myself I find his statements way out there. This short article make me revisit my doubts about him.

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/opinion/2020/07/24/evidence-suggests-ufo-whistleblower-bob-lazar-was-telling-the-truth-all-along.html

If you know who Bob Lazar is, the headline would make you raise an eyebrow. He has claimed some amazing things including reverse engineering alien craft. He is credited with putting  Area 51 on the pop-cultural map in 1989.

Lazar comes off as really genuine but even for an open mind like myself I find his statements way out there. This short article make me revisit my doubts about him.

Joe Rogan had him on a while ago.  That was an awesome podcast to listen to.  I hope what he said is true

• Cheers 2

Loved that this is still being debated.

The big problem with writing Oumuamua of as a natural object was that it was accelerating and twisting in a strange manner. The answer was because it was burning off Hydrogen. A new paper says, nope that hypothesis would not work.

Leaving the possibility that it could still be some sort of alien light sail. 

Interstellar visitor 'Oumuamua could still be alien technology, new study hints

https://www.livescience.com/oumuamua-interstellar-hydrogen-or-aliens.html

Random note. I remember Driftwood craft beer co. did an  Oumuamua tribute beer, anyone try it?

https://driftwoodbeer.com/beers/oumuamua/

Edited by bishopshodan

On 8/30/2020 at 10:50 AM, bishopshodan said:

There's a great documentary about Lazar on Netflix.

Dry, but a good watch nonetheless 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Thanks for reminding me. I will watch that.

I'll preface this by say "Collective Evolution" is full of psuedo-sci / antivax bull$&!#, however - their "Disclosure" tab is worth reading here and there.

I've fact checked it a few times and... well.. the info they base their narratives off is all legit. In that section at least.

• Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wohoo, a story for my fav thread.

Aliens and ‘Galactic Federation’ exist, ex-Israeli space chief claims

https://globalnews.ca/news/7508152/aliens-galactic-federation-israel-trump/

There is allegedly a Galactic Federation of alien species among the stars — and they don’t want humans to be part of their club.

A former head of Israel‘s military space program claims that extraterrestrials have made contact with officials in the United States and Israel over the years, but the aliens won’t come out in public because they worry people will freak out.

• Cheers 4

2 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Wohoo, a story for my fav thread.

Aliens and ‘Galactic Federation’ exist, ex-Israeli space chief claims

https://globalnews.ca/news/7508152/aliens-galactic-federation-israel-trump/

There is allegedly a Galactic Federation of alien species among the stars — and they don’t want humans to be part of their club.

A former head of Israel‘s military space program claims that extraterrestrials have made contact with officials in the United States and Israel over the years, but the aliens won’t come out in public because they worry people will freak out.

Of course they don't want us in the club....just look at the so-called "greatest country in the world"....

I'm sure they'd prefer to stick with more cultured and reasonable races, like Klingons, Hutts and The Borg.....

• Cheers 3

6 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Of course they don't want us in the club....just look at the so-called "greatest country in the world"....

I'm sure they'd prefer to stick with more cultured and reasonable races, like Klingons, Hutts and The Borg.....

I thought the same thing.

What kind of embarrassing representative would us humans decide to send to the council meetings?

Nope, We're not ready. 

• Cheers 2