The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Book: UFOs by Leslie Kean - NY Times Bestseller

Kanukfanatic

4 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I thought the same thing.

What kind of embarrassing representative would us humans decide to send to the council meetings?

Nope, We're not ready. 

I don't believe that aliens are visiting, but if I did, I think I'd view it more like the way an adult watches a bunch of kids playing in a situation where there is a chance of something going drastically wrong.....(like swimming, or bouncing on a trampoline)

If the kids start getting too carried away, the adults eventually step in and put an end to it...."before someone loses an eye", or whatever.

I see an advanced (and hopefully benevolent) society looking at the damage we're doing to the planet (and by extension, the human race) through things like religious conflicts and Climate Change and finally saying, "Okay. you've had your fun, but enough is enough"....

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

27 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I don't believe that aliens are visiting, but if I did, I think I'd view it more like the way an adult watches a bunch of kids playing in a situation where there is a chance of something going drastically wrong.....(like swimming, or bouncing on a trampoline)

If the kids start getting too carried away, the adults eventually step in and put an end to it...."before someone loses an eye", or whatever.

I see an advanced (and hopefully benevolent) society looking at the damage we're doing to the planet (and by extension, the human race) through things like religious conflicts and Climate Change and finally saying, "Okay. you've had your fun, but enough is enough"....

they're probably waiting to see if we discover the thing that can blow up the entire galaxy, vs just ourselves. 

52 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

they're probably waiting to see if we discover the thing that can blow up the entire galaxy, vs just ourselves. 

Yeah, they're probably keeping an eye on whether we can get the cost of Antimatter down....

Right now it's sitting at around $62 Trillion per gram....

Just now, RUPERTKBD said:

Yeah, they're probably keeping an eye on whether we can get the cost of Antimatter down....

Right now it's sitting at around $62 Trillion per gram....

I suppose we could also be their version of a hillbilly reality tv show 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I suppose we could also be their version of a hillbilly reality tv show 

Oh, I think that would be a given....

Kind of like us watching the Flintstones....

EDIT: Come to think of it, Trump and Pence do remind me of Fred and Barney....

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Oh, I think that would be a given....

Kind of like us watching the Flintstones....

it would be amazing if true, I wish it were. But they do seem a bit like galactic a-holes, not sharing that tech. At least the medical stuff. 

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

it would be amazing if true, I wish it were. But they do seem a bit like galactic a-holes, not sharing that tech. At least the medical stuff. 

I agree....it would be awesome to have someone step in and clean things up for us. Unfortunately, I don't believe that anyone is actually watching this reality sh!t show....

3 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

They are obviously here and have partnered with the Democrats. Look at how those votes were changed. :) 

• Cheers 1

From the article:

"Eshed claimed that aliens have already helped the U.S. and Israel set up an underground base on Mars, and that they are waiting for humans to reach a stage where we “understand what space and spaceships are.”"

Someone better let Elon Musk know he's spending a whole lot of money for nothing!

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, UnkNuk said:

From the article:

"Eshed claimed that aliens have already helped the U.S. and Israel set up an underground base on Mars, and that they are waiting for humans to reach a stage where we “understand what space and spaceships are.”"

Someone better let Elon Musk know he's spending a whole lot of money for nothing!

Here I thought Elon was maybe Jewish and it turns out he is alien. That said there is no resemblance to EP40. Their everywhere! 

The 'council' is not a new concept.

That fun show Ancient Aliens touches on it now and again referencing some of the art work and structures from passed civilisations around the world. It's often a council of nine.

I remembered hearing a story about Gene Roddenberry going to a seaonce in the 60's when the occult was a big thing. Word is that he developed his concepts for Star Trek by asking supposedly entities questions at these meetings.

Did a quick google search and found these kinda books talking about this stuff. I might have to have a read. 

https://www.amazon.ca/Only-Planet-Choice-Phyllis-Schlemmer/dp/1858600235

I mean, if we're going to get into conspiracy theories these days, why not go all the way down the rabbit hole now and again just for fun?

• Cheers 1

On 12/9/2020 at 8:39 AM, bishopshodan said:

Wohoo, a story for my fav thread.

Aliens and ‘Galactic Federation’ exist, ex-Israeli space chief claims

https://globalnews.ca/news/7508152/aliens-galactic-federation-israel-trump/

There is allegedly a Galactic Federation of alien species among the stars — and they don’t want humans to be part of their club.

A former head of Israel‘s military space program claims that extraterrestrials have made contact with officials in the United States and Israel over the years, but the aliens won’t come out in public because they worry people will freak out.

Epic.  One step closer to living in Star Wars

• Cheers 2

On 12/9/2020 at 5:39 AM, bishopshodan said:

Wohoo, a story for my fav thread.

Aliens and ‘Galactic Federation’ exist, ex-Israeli space chief claims

https://globalnews.ca/news/7508152/aliens-galactic-federation-israel-trump/

There is allegedly a Galactic Federation of alien species among the stars — and they don’t want humans to be part of their club.

A former head of Israel‘s military space program claims that extraterrestrials have made contact with officials in the United States and Israel over the years, but the aliens won’t come out in public because they worry people will freak out.

I F***'N KNEW IT!!! :lol:

On a side note, if I had to hear the initial recognition of aliens existing from that orange buffoon mentioned in the article, it would ruin the moment for me.

• Cheers 2

On 12/10/2020 at 7:43 AM, bishopshodan said:

The 'council' is not a new concept.

That fun show Ancient Aliens touches on it now and again referencing some of the art work and structures from passed civilisations around the world. It's often a council of nine.

I remembered hearing a story about Gene Roddenberry going to a seaonce in the 60's when the occult was a big thing. Word is that he developed his concepts for Star Trek by asking supposedly entities questions at these meetings.

Did a quick google search and found these kinda books talking about this stuff. I might have to have a read. 

https://www.amazon.ca/Only-Planet-Choice-Phyllis-Schlemmer/dp/1858600235

I mean, if we're going to get into conspiracy theories these days, why not go all the way down the rabbit hole now and again just for fun?

the more I think about this story, the more I think it's possible.  The guy was the head of the Israeli Space Security dept for 30 years...........hard to believe he's just some kook

• Cheers 2

18 hours ago, stawns said:

the more I think about this story, the more I think it's possible.  The guy was the head of the Israeli Space Security dept for 30 years...........hard to believe he's just some kook

Dude, the Israeli Space Agency has an annual budget of $14 Million. I think it's very likely he's just some kook.

By contrast, North Korea spent $58M in the 90's. 

Edited by falcon45ca

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

Dude, the Israeli Space Agency has an annual budget of $14 Million. I think it's very likely he's just some kook.

This thread is perfect for this convo. The book UFO's by Leslie Kean tag line is...'Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record' ..if I remember it was in the hundreds.

Heck, we even had a kook as our Canadian Defense Minister.

https://www.cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/

Add the some what recent pentagon releases, including  the Hornet jets chasing the 'tick tac' and the eye witness pilots statements...well, we got some fun stuff potentially going on.

Edited by bishopshodan

2 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

what does budget have to do with it?