The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - Nineteen Eighty-Four (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Beluga Whale

5 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

I'm not in this game and I feel sexually harassed by Aladeen

When Aladeen and his denis officially retires (hopefully never) and chooses to leave CDC we should all honour him and report him for sexual harassment

We've been quiet too long...

30 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I wasn't going to bother with MR's garbage ISO of me, but there is so much trash thrown in there that it needs to be addressed because certain people apparently want to ride the "pile on BJ" wave.

1. So has half of the people playing but whatevs.

2. That is your own opinion, not mine. At the time of the "joke post" in question, I didn't find much interesting. Sorry for not giving your Vig post much attention. You have my undivided attention now though so are we even?

3. BS post. 3 veteran people had called me out at that point. Apparently if I'm not in agreement with it, it's being defensive. Also I don't need any redemption from any of you.

4. BS post. Ironic as well since you are all about deflection and casted my vote on you aside. I don't even think it gets a hand wave in its direction.

5. BS post. Claims that I didn't bother attempting to engage Zfetch when I was the one who engaged him in the first place about J23. 

6. :rolleyes: Agree to disagree I guess.

Hope that is aggressive enough for you, you wanker (I have no idea what this is, I just hear British people call each other it a lot in movies).

Your use of 'wanker' was fine. As an insult it's appropriate for banter between mates. :lol:

Since your response was largely just calling what I said BS, I won't take time to respond, unless you really want to delve into the nitty-gritty of what constitutes a joke post, etc.

6 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Conversely, we does everybody think of otherwise vs duce?

I'd accept both as lynch candidates. Both popped in and out as if they were never here. Duce halfheartedly threw names out as gut feelings, which is a bit weak. Otherwise just said she didn't have any reads yet and never came back.

But my preference is usually to lynch someone of consequence in R1, so as to provide intel moving forward. A wagon on otherwise or duce won't tell us all that much. A rousing debate about BJ or whoever could.

33 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

I'm not in this game and I feel sexually harassed by Aladeen

You should always feel that way.... ALWAYS.

27 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

When Aladeen and his denis officially retires (hopefully never) and chooses to leave CDC we should all honour him and report him for sexual harassment

We've been quiet too long...

#metoo is going too far guys if touching you all inappropriately while you sleep is considered sexual harassment then I guess society really has come to its lowest point. 

If a man can’t play mafia while naked and using his Aladeenis to hit the space bar for him then I guess none of us has any freedom and the theme of this game is bang on.

If this is now a world where a man with natural desires is forced to remain silent and not describe in detail the way that zfetch, TL and JL would go about executing a three way docking, it is no longer a world I want to be part of. 

But last I checked, this is Canada. Where the right to vividly describe the way three men would interlock penises is proctected by the Charter of Rights And Freedoms. 

Oh Canada we stand on guard for thee indeed!!! 

I like the BJ vote his posts have been over the top defensive and keeping in the slankers won’t hurt too much because if they are scum and they make it to the end of the game it will be easier for 2 townies to lynch them anyway in a final 3.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

I like the BJ vote his posts have been over the top defensive and keeping in the slankers won’t hurt too much because if they are scum and they make it to the end of the game it will be easier for 2 townies to lynch them anyway in a final 3.

tbh itd be easier to lynch an active person because you have more info on them

We used to vote based primarily on inactivity. I remember the dayyyss

10 minutes ago, 112 said:

It's kinda hard to read a new face, but SC has been playing more like a rookie wolf treading lightly than a confused new townie imo.

To an extent, I also felt he has been very casual about things.

Curious though, why did you choose to bring him up now at a time when he hasn't been active for a few hours?

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Why not?

None as to why not; I think it's fine.

Just seems random to bring him up when he hasn't posted anything for a bit of time.

I guess it would seem 'organic' if he recent posted something and she commented on him.

Archived