The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - Nineteen Eighty-Four (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Beluga Whale

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

And now I'm gonna play BW.

Why?

All inactive, not much from their posts tbh.

Duce with a quick post and inactive since.

I really don't have any reads on anyone active being Mafia right now, tbh.

Just now, Where's Wellwood said:

If I had to choose between AV, J23 or BJ for a lunch, I'd choose J23 or AV

I like BJ's defence of himself based o what we know for round 1

J23 choosing 3 inactive players as good first round Lynch candidates is weak imo. I like AV questioning it.

Why? This idea was used in previous games...

Do you have any Mafia reads on anyone active so far?

17 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Let me save you time - no one has ANY idea what's going to happen, so there's nothing to read up on.

it seems likely no deal, though there's an awful lot of delusion and blaming of Ireland-or trying to dump more on their door.

anyway I'm going to eat something and read through these long posts and see who has hurt feelings/ are shook at dead on accusations.

1 hour ago, Where's Wellwood said:

If I had to choose between AV, J23 or BJ for a lunch, I'd choose J23 or AV

I like BJ's defence of himself based o what we know for round 1

J23 choosing 3 inactive players as good first round Lynch candidates is weak imo. I like AV questioning it.

The party requests information on BJ’s MO when it comes to being called out?  Does he usually get defensive like that, or double down on trying to be extra helpful?  

The former is usually the most incriminating, to me at least, but I can’t remember how BJ plays at all.

SC’s posts stood out last night but it’s not nice to lynch the new guy round 1. He’s also a rather laid back poster on the rest of the forum so the party is double against lynching him this round.  

It’s shamelessly self-preserving but MR is right to push a more active member for lynch.  Way more meat to go on than a less active player.  Agree that J23 is choosing weak targets.  

vote J23

Archived