The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - Nineteen Eighty-Four (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Beluga Whale

Maybe it is PTSD from the failed F3 or the fact that I'm at the bar conducting a fantasy football draft, but nobody is jumping out to me. I liked AV's defense of himself, and liked his earlier posts calling out MR for his early shading of him (although I'm not on board with the thunderdome). I still don't like MR, but I'm starting to think he may just have TP driving the bus off the cliff potential.

not a whole lot has stuck out at me, but zfetch's posting style/subject matter seems off. Maybe he's in a different mood, but not much of substance and more off topic than normal...imo. Bj while I'm not totally convinced is mafia has been quite defensive, which is understandable if he is on either side. It's a bit panicked to me so maybe a tp special. Lastly I have a strange feeling about TL, though not sure what that lean is atm. Also not sure about J23 he has done a good job pretending to be BW because he's becoming more and more suspicious to me with every post, just like BW

2 hours ago, J-23 said:

Why? This idea was used in previous games...

Do you have any Mafia reads on anyone active so far?

Voting out quiet players doesn't give us any new information for next round. If quiet players stay quiet they'll be godkilled anyway. 

My scummiest leans are on who I said I was split between. BJ, you, and AV

There's 30 minutes till 8 and I'm still not sure who I'll vote for.

Just now, Where's Wellwood said:

Voting out quiet players doesn't give us any new information for next round. If quiet players stay quiet they'll be godkilled anyway. 

The reason I said the quiet players is because nobody active has really looked scummy to me.

I'm not convinced with BJ, and what about AV is scummy?

3 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Just to add in I'm not the only person with this idea, going through the thread again, Z suggested that we lynch Otherwise and Vig kills Duce. 

Archived