The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - Nineteen Eighty-Four (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Beluga Whale

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I've already stated my agreement that the BJ wagon had a scum on it somewhere. But why not Aladeen or ilduce? Ilduce's was the most wagony vote of them all, in fact.

Aladeen is playing very TP like imo and Duce is probably mafia but idk based on how he plays so wonky.

I wasn't referencing the vote when I said one of you or 112 is mafia. Game in general.

4 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Vote Master Radishes

Of the four votes on BJ (of which we agree at least one must be scum) you're choosing the guy who did the most to start it and push it along rather than those who hopped on the wagon later. I realise you find me tricky and all, but putting aside reputations and looking at the four votes in a vacuum, it's not mine that's in the scum spot.

I'll do your other post justice later when I have more time.

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Of the four votes on BJ (of which we agree at least one must be scum) you're choosing the guy who did the most to start it and push it along rather than those who hopped on the wagon later. I realise you find me tricky and all, but putting aside reputations and looking at the four votes in a vacuum, it's not mine that's in the scum spot.

I'll do your other post justice later when I have more time.

why is all that you're doing defending your voting position in particular :/

Just now, 112 said:

@Zfetch Can I ask why you think I'm mafia? I'm curious as I don't remember you providing a reason.

Your posts have all been very short and lack scumhunting(talking about montreal, adding on to other peoples stuff but in small quantities, even the vig talk was just like meh whatever and that's the most I can remember you being opinionated so far in this game)

Just now, Zfetch said:

Your posts have all been very short and lack scumhunting(talking about montreal, adding on to other peoples stuff but in small quantities, even the vig talk was just like meh whatever and that's the most I can remember you being opinionated so far in this game)

Fair.

Tbh though I've just been smoking tons of reefer

@112  Here are the posts which responded to my suggestions.  (BJ vs MR AND otherwise vs Duce)

19 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Totally against any thunderdome ever.

Sounds as stupid as it is

19 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

I'd accept both as lynch candidates. Both popped in and out as if they were never here. Duce halfheartedly threw names out as gut feelings, which is a bit weak. Otherwise just said she didn't have any reads yet and never came back.

But my preference is usually to lynch someone of consequence in R1, so as to provide intel moving forward. A wagon on otherwise or duce won't tell us all that much. A rousing debate about BJ or whoever could.

Zfetch:  Vehemently against it.  It could be because MR is a teammate or one of duce/otherwise is a teammate so he'd rather avoid the risk altogether but that's speculative at this point.  In fact, he actually lobbied for otherwise to be lynched and Duce to be vig-killed.

Master Radishes:  Welcomes the idea for otherwise/duce and to an extent is open to BJ and somebody else (I don't expect him to debate himself).  Ultimately, keeps his vote on BJ because, from what I understood and what he'll likely say to defend himself, he believed him to be mafia.

What do you think?

3 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

@112  Here are the posts which responded to my suggestions.  (BJ vs MR AND otherwise vs Duce)

Zfetch:  Vehemently against it.  It could be because MR is a teammate or one of duce/otherwise is a teammate so he'd rather avoid the risk altogether but that's speculative at this point.  In fact, he actually lobbied for otherwise to be lynched and Duce to be vig-killed.

Master Radishes:  Welcomes the idea for otherwise/duce and to an extent is open to BJ and somebody else (I don't expect him to debate himself).  Ultimately, keeps his vote on BJ because, from what I understood and what he'll likely say to defend himself, he believed him to be mafia.

What do you think?

I don't take much from either of those, especially because Zfetch is basically right in this case with the game young and wide-open. It's a typical response from him.

I will say that MR seems very calculated and deliberate with what he's saying there, which could be a mafia tell and possibly mean he's trying to protect inactive teammates by suggesting alternative lynches. But I agree with him in theory.

Archived