The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - Nineteen Eighty-Four (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Beluga Whale

10 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Second tumbleweed clearly mafia. Just being a follower, not trying to gamesolve.

Idk. The first one had a strong start but doesn't appear to have the continual energy typically inherent in a TP game. It kinda just stops after a point, like it can't keep up with itself.

You guys are all wrong. If you watch the full GIF the first tumbleweed stops at the end and lets the second tumbleweed continue on. Clearly the first tumbleweed is a wolf building a wagon on a villager and letting the second tumbleweed take all the credit. This is a classic mafia power move. 

Vote first tumbleweed

28 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

You guys are all wrong. If you watch the full GIF the first tumbleweed stops at the end and lets the second tumbleweed continue on. Clearly the first tumbleweed is a wolf building a wagon on a villager and letting the second tumbleweed take all the credit. This is a classic mafia power move. 

Vote first tumbleweed

You're just restating what I said in different words.

Vote BW

We stand at 4 mafia, 5 tp, 2 tumbleweeds

THATS A BIG RATIO GIVEN THE TUMBLEWEEDS LOOK LIKE TP AND YOU GUYS ONLY BOTHER THINKING ABOUT THE MAFIA

Anyways, so this round I die.
This means Heffy is dead as well.

3 mafia, 4 tp, 2 tumbleweeds

First off, you guys are screwed unless you activate the SK purely numbers wise. (3/4 is not the same as 1/3)

So here is where we kill MH.
You guys literally have no brain so maybe you hit lucky and get one of my teammates.

2 mafia, 3tp, 2 tumbleweeds

And that's when you're pretty much screwed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 1:24 PM, Master Radishes said:

The whole tumbleweed thing was just a ploy to see how people reacted.

Vote 112

If you're TP, get your head in the game. How was my reaction tumbly?

e: shoutout to me for making the lamest attempt at a pun ever made in mafia.

Is such an esteem-worthy post not enough for you to help me revive the thread I tagged you in?

Archived