The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - Nineteen Eighty-Four (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Rate this topic

26 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

It's about how players enter that I find interesting. Yours was too casual for the point of the round we'd reached (i.e. a little bit of real discussion going on).

This is a very formal post. Almost too formal...

10 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

you could be even more active than you are esp the gaps in between saying you were going to put pressure on someone and then not following through

The game's been underway for almost 24hrs and we're only on page 7.
I'm not equating their lack of content to scummyness, I'm just saying that as a result of their inactivity, hiding is easier, hence post more...

Lol I'm busy hitchhiking and losing service constantly.

As stated, I was going to put pressure on BJ, but then you and MR did before me.

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Mod note: If this game somehow ends up with more posts than my last game (~2100) then I will go through and upvote every single post. 

Rule change I forgot to mention: If there's a tie lynch it will not carry over to the next round. Instead, one of the players tied for the most votes will be randomly selected to be lynched. 

omg yessssssssss.

24 minutes ago, 112 said:

Lol I'm busy hitchhiking and losing service constantly.

As stated, I was going to put pressure on BJ, but then you and MR did before me.

lol the joys of rural canada, if you don't live in a big city you don't need to be in the 21st. century. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I don't see why you think Aladeen seems TP. He hasn't said anything scummy but he's only posted twice as far as I can see, about his aladeenis and about a read. Fairly neutral at this point.

Exactly. When he is Mafia, he tends to lose it, like last game :lol:.

• Haha 1

everyone knows that I mostly post about my Aladeenis whenever I am town. 

But really MR is almost for sure scum. 

Zfetch is 90% Town for sure. 

BJ 50/50

1 hour ago, J-23 said:

Exactly. When he is Mafia, he tends to lose it, like last game :lol:.

Suck my aladeenis... I tend to lose it anytime, so that’s not a tell at all.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

I find WW’s one and only post interesting as he pops into the game just to point out that I’m neutral then leaves it at that. Odd that he would go out of his way to post then just to say I’m not towny or scummy. 

I don’t necessarily think that is scummy but it’s an odd thing to be the sole focus of his entire game up until this point.

2 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Except you stated beetlejuice which means regardless of casual or non-casual entrance, you would have voted me (or found me suspicious).

This is a very good point by AV and I do think MR is by far and away the scummiest player yet.

2 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I don't see why you think Aladeen seems TP. He hasn't said anything scummy but he's only posted twice as far as I can see, about his aladeenis and about a read. Fairly neutral at this point.

Here is WWs only post so far, completely focused on me without much substance. Now that I think about it, it does have the feel of a scum thinking about how to enter the game while avoiding suspicion.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, otherwise said:

what happened to otis?

I don't currently have any reads yet.

Currently reading up on brexit, planning one last trip before the wall goes up.

Otis got lame and wouldn’t post during all the games he signed up for