The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mac Miller dead at 26

thejazz97

Mac Miller died Friday of an apparent overdose ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Mac was found Friday around noon in a bedroom at his San Fernando Valley home, and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

We're told authorities were alerted by a male friend who placed a 911 call from Mac's home. The emergency dispatch audio reveals first responders were called for a patient in cardiac arrest.

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/09/07/mac-miller-dead-dies/

The truth is, a lot of the customers of illicit drugs come from North America. Cocaine, as an example, is an expensive drug, but a lot of celebrities buy it, which in turn supports the drug dealers/cartels, even though our countries have a drug war going on.

Lost a few friends and a relative to Coke....

Just too dangerous nowdays to even trying use Coke ( todays toxic coke ) 

Its not the 1970's anymore.....

So not fair to your family and friends to go out this way.....  

Missing my longtime buddy John each and every day.....................  He brought a smile to everyone just when he walked in a room.........

24 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

never heard of him  maybe dont do to much blow. 

90s rap  is only good rap  today stuff is garbage 

agree about today, but you need to go look at the 80s - NWA, Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, Run DMC, Ice-T, Eric B and Rakim, Grandmaster Flash, Sugarhill Gang and the list goes on.  The 90s are great but to not include the 80s is a massive miss.  The rap nowadays is just too much bitch this bitch that and then money money money.  I remember back in the early 80s if you listened to rap you were wait out there - mostly skater types.  I remember being the only one in my city more or less who listened to Public Enemy.  People did understand them and were pretty much scared of them.  Outside of punk, rap in the 80s were the only ones calling out the gov't 

1 hour ago, canuktravella said:

never heard of him  maybe dont do to much blow. 

90s rap  is only good rap  today stuff is garbage 

That's unfair.  Kendrick and J. Cole are both extremely talented and you still have a ton of more underground guys putting out interesting stuff.

The guy wasn't my personal favourite as a rapper but he wasn't a garbage mumble rapper either.  My condolences to his family.

quotes-_God-bless-the-dead.jpg

Archived