The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Travis Green interview on Sportsnet 650 (Sept 11, 2018)

Rush17

8 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Maroon plays for the Blues and...

Not yet ....  soon though.   Had a chance to play for his hometown team.... sounds like fun. 

Don't kid yourself.   Just like Gretz liked having Semenko.....    McDavid liked having Maroon and Lucic....

1 minute ago, kingofsurrey said:

Not yet ....  soon though. 

Don't kid yourself.   Just like Gretz liked having Semenko.....    McDavid liked having Maroon and Lucic....

And our smaller skilled players will like having Horvat, Virtanen, Gudbranson, Roussel, Schaller, Beagle etc

3 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Who's McDavid's protector now?  Gudbranson completely neutralizes Kassian, so who's gonna stop Roussel from having his way with him like Dorsett did last year?  Same goes for the Flamers and little JonJon.

Lucic says hello..... 

2 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Semenko is sadly deceased and Lucic can't skate. Pretty sure no.

Pretty sure no legit NHL Heavyweight fighter will be at all worried about any of the Canucks summer 3 . UFA signings...

Guddy is legit but with all his injuries is now pretty much damaged goods... He needs to stay out of it and try to play a full season for a change...

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

Pretty sure no legit NHL Heavyweight fighter will be at all worried about any of the Canucks summer 3 . UFA signings...

Guddy is legit but with all his injuries is now pretty much damaged goods... He needs to stay out of it and try to play a full season for a change...

Who cares?

4 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Who's McDavid's protector now?  Gudbranson completely neutralizes Kassian, so who's gonna stop Roussel from having his way with him like Dorsett did last year?  Same goes for the Flamers and little JonJon.

McDavid not small, not slow

Besides he is the face of the NHL and will be protected from cheap shot players who don't sell tickets or interest

3 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Who cares?

Any Canuck fan in 2011 that actually wanted to win the Stanley Cup actually.....

I guess you don't want to see the club win a cup...  You prefer to see the Lady Byng Memorial Trophy each year to a player on  our club....

Congrats...  Good for you.  I want to see our club hoist the STANLEY.....  

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

Any Canuck fan in 2011 that actually wanted to win the Stanley Cup actually.....

I guess you don't want to see the club win a cup...  You prefer to see the Lady Byng Memorial Trophy each year to a player on  our club....

Congrats...  Good for you.  I want to see our club hoist the STANLEY.....  

A face puncher was not the difference to winning the cup or not. Nor will it make any difference now with fighting all but gone from the game. 

We need hockey players. Ones who play tough as a team, not an 'enforcer'. Completely antiquated thinking.

24 minutes ago, aGENT said:

A face puncher was not the difference to winning the cup or not. Nor will it make any difference now with fighting all but gone from the game. 

We need hockey players. Ones who play tough as a team, not an 'enforcer'. Completely antiquated thinking.

Dream on Dreamer.  The bruins got our Cup because our team did not Front up.....  

Were you even following hockey in 2011 ? 

Just now, Kootenay Gold said:

That is a pretty lame response. Looks like aGENT just bowled you over. That was a strike! lol

Edited in after 10 seconds to be fair.....

My mom is tougher mutha..... so it really did not make alot of sense...

BTW - the Canucks lost the 2011 cup because we did not ice a tough enough roster....

1 minute ago, Kootenay Gold said:

That is a pretty lame response. Looks like aGENT just bowled you over. That was a strike! lol

If anyone is doing any bowling here it is me......

3 time defending Dell lanes mixed co ed champs.....  YADDA Yadda ....

Archived